Lucia, Luciana or Francesca?

I’m having a hard time! Help!

Thanks! ( Siblings are [name]Anthony[/name], [name]Rocco[/name] and [name]Isabella[/name].)

I love [name]Francesca[/name] and you have less pronunciation problems than with [name]Lucia[/name]/[name]Luciana[/name].
There you have Loo-si-ah-na or Loo-chi-ah or Loo-sha

For an order I like [name]Francesca[/name], [name]Luciana[/name], [name]Lucia[/name].

I think [name]Francesca[/name] fits perfectly with your other children’s names. [name]Luciana[/name] is my second favourite, and I’m not a fan of [name]Lucia[/name].

Best of luck to you!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Lucia[/name]!! For me, it has the same pretty, round sound as [name]Isabella[/name] and would make a perfect name for her sister. I like the Loo-chee-a pronunciation, but I personally don’t have such a big issue with pronunciation. My name often gets mispronounced or mistaken for a similar one and it has never been an issue (I get much more upset when it’s misspelled for some reason). Plus, next to your other children’s names I think people would assume the Italian pronunciation. Anyway, that’s my vote!

Most definitely [name]Francesca[/name]!

I love [name]Francesca[/name], and think it’s amazing with your children’s names!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I love [name]Francesca[/name] with your other childrens names!

I think both [name]Francesca[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name] fit beautifully with your other children’s name. I don’t like [name]Luciana[/name] as much myself- a bit too frilly for me :slight_smile:

[name]Francesca[/name] and then [name]Lucia[/name]

I love [name]Lucia[/name] and [name]Francesca[/name]!

I lOVE all of them but I agree with other posters that [name]Francesca[/name] will have less pronunciation issues so I spose I will vote for that. Good [name]Luck[/name]:slight_smile: