Lucia or Violet?

Help us pick a middle name for our little girl. Her first name will be Elena. We intially had Elena Violet picked out, but now I’m thinking Elena Lucia would be lovely also. Lucia is pronounced Loo-SEE-ah.

Violet or Lucia?

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Both work well. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is the bright and sweet [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] would be gorgeous too.

2 Likes

[name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Depends on flow to last name. I find [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] more balanced as a name name (because of the different sounds, syllables and starting and ending letters). [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] is light (not just in meaning) and pretty and could work if you have a one syllable or double barrel last name. But I think [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is probably the way to go!

1 Like

I think the flow and sharpness of [name_f]Violet[/name_f] works best with [name_f]Elena[/name_f]!

1 Like

elena violet is just gorgeous !! that would be my preference, though i agree with @eloiset that if lucia flows better into your last name, it’s probably a better choice. they’re both so pretty !

1 Like

Ooh this is a hard choice but I prefer [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]!

1 Like

I lean [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

1 Like

I slightly prefer the brightness of [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f], but I can see the appeal of the more melodic [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] as well.

1 Like

[name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] she’s stunning :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Violet[/name_f], but both work well.

1 Like

Thank you so much ladies. It’s so hard to name a little human being. I’m sad about not being able to use so many other names I love as well, but I think [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is perfect for us. :heart:

1 Like