Lucia?

What are your thoughts on [name]Lucia[/name]?

I came across it and think its very pretty but worry about probounciation… I pronounce it [name]Lu[/name]-[name]Shaw[/name] but could see how some might say [name]Lu[/name]-Cee-ah?

I would pronounce it [name]Lu[/name]-[name]Che[/name]-ah.

From [name]St[/name]. [name]Lucia[/name]

I think [name]Lu[/name]-SEE-ya, but [name]Lu[/name]-CHEE-ya or [name]Lu[/name]-shah would probably also be correct. I don’t get [name]Lu[/name]-[name]Shaw[/name] - depends on your accent if you are more [name]AH[/name] when you pronounce words that end in AW, I pronounce AW like the O in ‘for,’ not like the A in ‘car,’ so I wouldn’t think of [name]Lu[/name]-[name]Shaw[/name].

Also, [name]Lucia[/name] is one of my current favorite names. Good pick!

I think [name]Lucia[/name] ([name]Lu[/name]-Shah) is a beautiful name.

[name]Lucia[/name], with the pronunciation [name]Lu[/name]-Sha, is my absolute favorite name for a girl. It’s so feminine and unique.

My instinct would be to pronounce it [name]Lu[/name]-CHEE-ya, but [name]LU[/name]-sha is gorgeous too.

My boss’s daughter has this name and it is pronounced lu-CHEE-a.
I prefer [name]Luciana[/name] to [name]Lucia[/name].

I love [name]Lu[/name]-see-a that is how I would pronounce it…I think it is a beautiful name and love nn [name]Lucy[/name]!! I’m not crazy about [name]Lu[/name]-shaw

[name]Lucia[/name] has several pronunciations: the English LOO-sha, Italian loo-CHEE-a, and Spanish loo-SEE-a. I think it is a very beautiful name. There could be problems with pronunciation, but I think that people would learn to say it the way that you do.

I love loo-SEE-a the most.