Lucinda Jane

[name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Jane[/name] joined siblings, [name]Henry[/name] [name]Christopher[/name], [name]Cora[/name] [name]June[/name], and [name]Jemima[/name] [name]Rose[/name] on 3/25. Thanks for 9 months of fun!

I [name]ADORE[/name] [name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Jane[/name]! Especially with [name]Henry[/name], [name]Cora[/name], and [name]Jemima[/name]!!!

Congrats on the birth of [name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Jane[/name]! A lovely name that goes well with [name]Henry[/name], [name]Cora[/name] and [name]Jemima[/name]!

Congratulations! [name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is perfect, and [name]Henry[/name], [name]Cora[/name], [name]Jemima[/name], and [name]Lucinda[/name] are perfect together.

All the best!

Congratulations, love the combo!

[name]LOVE[/name]! [name]LOVE[/name]! And I’m a mother of 3 girls and one lonely boy named [name]Henry[/name] too! [name]LOVE[/name]!

Congratulations! I absolutely love your childrens’ names. (I have a [name]Henry[/name] and we almost had a [name]Lucinda[/name]. [name]Jemima[/name] is another favourite of mine, but my husband wasn’t keen. [name]Lucinda[/name] and [name]Jemima[/name] make me think of [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Potter[/name].)

Oooh and I see from your previous posts that you are in the US, which makes me love your kids names even more. I presumed you were in the UK, because of [name]Jemima[/name].

Congratulations – and thanks for posting this announcement!

[name]Lovely[/name] name!

[name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is darling. [name]Love[/name] her siblings’ names, too! What a delightful sibset [name]Lucinda[/name], [name]Henry[/name], [name]Cora[/name], and [name]Jemima[/name] make! I wish you a lifetime of happiness with [name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and her siblings. Best wishes! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! What a gorgeous set of names!

[name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is perfection! You have the best naming taste ever. Congratulations to you and the family.

rollo

Beautiful name! I love the sibset. Congratulations!

[name]Love[/name] it! My initials are also LJ, and that’s what I was called at summer camp. Kind of a sporty alternative if she ever wants it.

Thank you, Everyone! After nine months of obsessively cross-checking the meanings, variations, and popularity of gazillions of names, we completely went with a name that wasn’t on the list. Though I feel great about our choice, it is always strange to pick one out of left field. It was one of those situations where half of the names didn’t seem to fit her and then my husband and I couldn’t agree. He might have gone with [name]Agnes[/name] and I with [name]Alice[/name]. He always loved [name]Lucy[/name] and when I thought it was too brief (especially with our last name), we somehow got to [name]Lucinda[/name]. We almost chose [name]Josephine[/name], but it felt like a mouthful, we couldn’t decide on how the nn would go, and wanted a different first initial than [name]Jemima[/name]'s. [name]Long[/name]-winded, but in any case, I was having some of the “what were thinking” feelings and all of your supportive posts have helped me set it aside and just go with it. Thank you!

If fact, [name]Lucinda[/name] and [name]Jane[/name] are the names of the dolls in The Tale of Two Bad Mice. A little naughty of me! And, yes, we regularly visit British relatives. My cousin is a [name]Jemima[/name].

Congratulations! [name]Lovely[/name] name:)

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Jane[/name]! What a fantastic sibset!