lucy clementine

I think it flows nicely. I really like the combination, it sounds very sweet and girly!

[name]Love[/name] it so much, would use it myself. But I’m not having any more kids, so don’t worry that I will copy you.

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] is gorgeous.

• Anon.

I am in love with this name. It makes me smile.

This name is adorable, I love the name lucy. My only concern, because it was the first thing I thought of with the middle name… is that her nickname could become Juicy [name]Lucy[/name]. Due to clementine being her middle name.

My only worry. I love the first name but think i would prefer a different middle name with [name]Lucy[/name].

I think that [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] sounds great, but if you are concerned maybe [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Anne[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] would overcome the juicy lucy nn.

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] is lovely

It’s lovely! I wouldn’t worry about Juicy [name]Lucy[/name], even if it does happen, It probably wouldn’t last long and It’s not particulary bad as far as teasing goes.

When I saw the title of your post ([name]Lucy[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]), I got chills I thought it looked SO lovely! I love the name [name]Lucy[/name] so much, but have all but decided against using it for our daughter because her sister is already [name]Ruby[/name] and I think they are too similar of names. I also think [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] is darling!