Lucy Clementine

Hey everyone!

What do you think of [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]? I thought it was a nice alternative to [name_f]Lucie[/name_f] [name_f]Clementina[/name_f], the name of a woman I know.

I really like it. I think it sounds both fresh and lively and has a timeless quality to it as well :slight_smile:

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] sounds bright and cheerful—I like it.

I really like it! It has elements of classic and sweet ([name_f]Lucy[/name_f]) and unexpected, yet great with the first name ([name_f]Clementine[/name_f]). I really don’t think you can go wrong with this combo!

I love it! It the perfect blend of sweet and happy.

Absolutely love it!

I love it!! It’s very sweet and beautiful. :slight_smile:

I love it. I adore [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], I think is so sweet and [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] makes a lovely middle for it.

What a beautiful name - it makes me so happy!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! both old fashion yet still fashionable now names. [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is so sweet and so is [name_f]Lucy[/name_f].

I think it’s a lovely girls name. Very sweet.

Ummmmmm I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] this name. Beautiful!!

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is lovely!

A really beautiful combo. I don’t think I would change anything at all! [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is perfect.

[name_u]LOVE[/name_u] it!! :slight_smile:

I love the combination of [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]!