Lucy, Esme or Iris?

Iris!! It combines the sweetness of [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] with the kind of bada**ness of [name_f]Esme[/name_f].

1 Like

I love [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]. I donā€™t really like [name_f]Esme[/name_f] because I never know how itā€™s pronounced.

Iris or [name_f]Esme[/name_f] are my favorites! I love [name_f]Iris[/name_f] so much, and [name_f]Esme[/name_f] is super fresh and cool. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is pretty but itā€™s so common on this site, Iā€™m a bit over it.

Esme and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] are my favorites! [name_f]Iris[/name_f] sounds a bit harsh to me.

I really like all three! However I would love to use [name_f]Iris[/name_f] myself, so that would be my pick.

Lucy or [name_f]Esme[/name_f] !! Both sound so cute

These are all absolutely lovely names!

I would drop [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] only because it seems that a lot of them are coming up.

Iris and [name_f]Irene[/name_f] are beautiful.

And [name_f]Esme[/name_f] is to me perfection. Short, sweet, sophisticated, with that amazing z sound.

Esme is by far my favorite. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is nice but not as special as [name_f]Esme[/name_f] in my opinion. Iā€™m not a huge fan of [name_f]Iris[/name_f].

Hard to choose. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is probably [name_f]Esme[/name_f]. I would drop [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], only because itā€™s a bit more plain compared to [name_f]Esme[/name_f] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f]. All are beautiful names, though.

Lucy and [name_f]Esme[/name_f] have such a gentle and resilient vibe. [name_f]Iris[/name_f] feels clunky to me.

Ooh, tricky! I love all so much! I would go [name_f]Esme[/name_f] or [name_f]Iris[/name_f], probably the latter.

Iris! I think it is just so gorgeous. I also really like [name_f]Esme[/name_f]. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is fine, just not a favorite of mine.

Hmm, I love them all.

Esme, pronounced ez-may is chic and sophisticated. Very posh, especially as a nickname to [name_f]Esmerelda[/name_f].

Iris is modern and colourful. Very good choice if wanting to be ā€œon trendā€ without being trend-y.

Lucy, strong, girly classic. Very light and sweet, never out of style. Sounds almost clunky in comparison to [name_f]Esme[/name_f] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f] though.

I would drop [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], it clashes with [name_f]Esme[/name_f], if you pronounce it Ez-mee. [name_m]Even[/name_m] with the -may ending, they sound too similar, in my opinion.

xx

I love the name [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]. I would suggest to drop the name [name_f]Esme[/name_f] - it reminds me too strongly of the [name_u]Twilight[/name_u] movies and books (even though I havenā€™t read or watched either!). And generally, both series are seen in a bad light.

I like [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] the best. Such a sweet and cute name. I love the potential nn [name_f]Lu[/name_f].