Lucy or Eve?

Which do you like most: [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] or [name_f]Eve[/name_f]?

Middle names may be [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f], [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f], [name_f]Clarissa[/name_f], [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], or [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f].

I like the bright and luminous [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]!

i adore lucy magdalene! :two_hearts:

Lucy’s my favorite! It’s less tied to religion (a positive for me, not necessarily for others though), and has the sweet nicknames [name_u]Lu[/name_u] and [name_f]Lulu[/name_f].

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f], and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] are all delightful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I think [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] would go better with those middle names, especially [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]! But I love [name_f]Eve[/name_f] as well (maybe even more than Lucy).

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] :purple_heart:

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]!

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] or [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] :heart:

I love [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], it’s at the top of my list! Loving [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] :tulip:

1 Like

[name_f]Eve[/name_f].

i prefer lucy! however, the glamorous eve has recently been catching my eye :smiling_face:

i love lucy matilda and eve magdalene!

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]! [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] would be so sweet. :blush:

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite combination here hasn’t yet been mentioned – [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Clarissa[/name_f]

1 Like

I prefer the sleek [name_f]Eve[/name_f]! [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] or [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] would be my pick :sparkles:

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] :slight_smile:

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] for me

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] or [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]! I also like [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f], classic and elegant. For a middle I think [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is good. [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] adds strength and poise to the name which works really well. I also like [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f].

1 Like