Lucy Penelope is here!

Our 4th daughter, [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Penelope[/name], was born on [name]Monday[/name], 3/12/12 at 6:06 pm. Her older sisters - [name]Alice[/name], [name]Molly[/name], and [name]Jane[/name] - were very excited to meet her.

Thank you to everyone here who helped me sort out my thoughts on her name. Being that she’s our 4th girl, it was quite a challenge for my husband and I to decide and agree on a name for her. Her middle name is quite special because it’s the one that my oldest daughter chose for her. She has been telling everyone, “My parents named her [name]Lucy[/name], but I named her [name]Penelope[/name].” I love that she has this special connection to her youngest sister.

Congrats to your and your family on the safe arrival of your fourth daughter, [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Penelope[/name]! [name]Alice[/name], [name]Molly[/name], [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] are gorgeous together!

What classic names for your 4 princesses.
[name]Lucy[/name] matches very well indeed! Congratulations!
I adore the story about her middle name [name]Penelope[/name] being chosen by her older sister- certainly is a special bond.

emiliaj

I’m so glad that you ended up with [name]Lucy[/name]! You were considering [name]Sarah[/name], too, right? I think [name]Lucy[/name] is much more gorgeous. [name]Alice[/name], [name]Molly[/name], [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] are adorable. Congratulations.:slight_smile:

[name]Lucy[/name] is the perfect fit with your other beautiful girls.

Congratulations, and it is so sweet that your eldest daughter likes telling people that she chose [name]Penelope[/name] it’s a great connection to her new sister.

rollo

Yes, [name]Sarah[/name] was one of the names we were considering as a first name. [name]Sarah[/name] was my husband’s favorite name and [name]Lucy[/name] was mine. I’m glad we decided to name her [name]Lucy[/name]. I think it suits her better. She doesn’t look like a [name]Sarah[/name].

Congratulations!

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Penelope[/name] is so sweet, and it’s adorable that [name]Alice[/name] has that added connection to [name]Lucy[/name]'s name.

All the best to your family!

Congratulations! You have beautifully named daughters. And I must say that your oldest daughter has great taste in names too. :slight_smile:
I also like how two of your girls’ names end in ‘e’ and two end in ‘y’.

Congratulations! I love your daughters names! [name]Alice[/name], [name]Molly[/name], [name]Jane[/name], and [name]Lucy[/name] are divine. :slight_smile:

Beautiful name!! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations. [name]Lucy[/name] is a brilliant name! and I love how [name]Alice[/name] has a special connection to her sister’s name.:slight_smile:

Congratulations! I’m so glad you picked [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Penelope[/name], gorgeous! :slight_smile:

Congrats! [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Penelope[/name] is lovely. [name]Lucy[/name] is one of my favourite names.

Beautiful Name! Your daughter already has great taste in names:)