Luella?

What do you guys think of [name_f]Luella[/name_f], nn [name_f]Lulu[/name_f]? Would you name a little girl [name_f]Luella[/name_f], or is it too cutesy and should stay on the GP list?
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve had [name_f]Luella[/name_f] on my list before, I don’t think it’s too cutesy

I think [name_f]Luella[/name_f]’s beautiful, not cutesy at all! It totally works as a standalone name imo, and I adore the nn [name_f]Lulu[/name_f]!

I love [name_f]Luella[/name_f] - I don’t find it cutesy. It is cute but it also has a kind of rugged elegance to it

I love [name_f]Luella[/name_f]! It’s so feminine and elegant!

I like it. I think the objective frilliness of the name is balanced out by the feisty, retro, slightly Southern vibe it gives off. [name_f]Lulu[/name_f] is sweet!

I like [name_f]Luella[/name_f]. It is feminine and frilly, but at the same time spunky, badass, and kind of rebellious. I’m not a fan of [name_f]Lulu[/name_f], I much prefer simply [name_u]Lou[/name_u]/[name_f]Lu[/name_f].

I adore the name [name_f]Luella[/name_f]! I would use nicknames [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_f]Elle[/name_f] or [name_f]Ellie[/name_f].

It’s beautiful. I would have used [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] or [name_f]Luella[/name_f] as my baby girl’s MN if husband hadn’t disliked. Beautiful and classic name.