Luigi & Isaac?

Multicultural family. Italian & British. First born son is called [name_m]Luigi[/name_m]. I really love the name [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and want to use it for our second son. Does it look weird having a sibset called [name_m]Luigi[/name_m] & [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]?

Although I honestly don’t think they go together the best, the most important thing is that you love both names, and I don’t see any reason why they absolutely shouldn’t be siblings.

If you are concerned with them going together well and that’s a deal breaker for you, [name_m]Luigi[/name_m] & [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] might feel like it matches a little better?

However, I do think the multicultural angle is a key factor here too: if [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] is culturally important to you to use, that’s all the more reason to keep it as is.

I agree, [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] would probably match better with [name_m]Luigi[/name_m]. If you really like [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] though then that’s all that matters. [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] is a sweet name.

Is [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] the brother I’d expect for [name_m]Luigi[/name_m]? No, probably not. But does it work? Sure. [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] feels versatile and international, so it works for me