Lulette, Margo and Beatrix

I haven’t posted in quite a while. I’ve come to find that these are my definite top three, but I have a few questions for you!

Lulette- I REALLY want to call her [name]Hattie[/name]. I’m like obsessed with [name]Hattie[/name]! Lulette is my great-grandmothers name and it’s very special to me, so I’m really not too worried about opinions on that. I realize that [name]Hattie[/name] is a huge stretch of a nickname, but I just love it so much and so want to make it work. Too weird?

And the combo I keep coming back to time after time is Lulette [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Ann[/name]. I know, [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Ann[/name] are really generic middle names, but they both honor oodles of people that are very important to us. Plus I love all the vowels following Lulette, it just seems so soft and feminine, but strong. If you know me, you know I like kinda more distinct names, do you think this is too bland for me?

[name]Margo[/name]- [name]Margo[/name] would get the nickname [name]Goldie[/name], but it wouldn’t be an “all the time” kind of nickname. I can’t think of ANY middle name combos for this one.

[name]Beatrix[/name]- Would be called both [name]Trixie[/name] and [name]Bee[/name]. [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] Something, [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] Something, or [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Mary[/name] Something are the likely middles for her. Suggestions are welcome for her and [name]Margo[/name]!

What do you think of them as a sibset? I already have a son, [name]Dashiell[/name] “[name]Dash[/name]”. Top 2 boys (by a mile) are [name]Finn[/name] and [name]Rex[/name].

Any and all comments are welcome! Please and thank you!

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Lyndsay[/name],

[name]Hattie[/name] is adorable. It’s your baby so you could call her whatever you want. You will just have to explain that her name is Lulette, but she goes by [name]Hattie[/name]. No big deal.

I think Lulette [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Ann[/name] is very pretty. The middle names may be common, but if they are special to you, then they will be special to [name]Hattie[/name].

[name]Margo[/name] is a new love for me. I like the nickname Go-go, but [name]Goldie[/name] is cute too. Middle names for [name]Margo[/name].

[name]Margo[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Margo[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Day[/name]
[name]Margo[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Wren[/name]
[name]Margo[/name] [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Plum[/name]
[name]Margo[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Margo[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Faye[/name]
[name]Margo[/name] [name]Emily[/name] [name]Fable[/name]
[name]Margo[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Faye[/name]

[name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Belle[/name]
[name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] [name]May[/name]
[name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Poppy[/name]
[name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Mary[/name] [name]Violet[/name]

I would love to meet sisters named Lulette, [name]Margo[/name], & [name]Beatrix[/name]. They go really well together and with [name]Dash[/name], [name]Finn[/name], & [name]Rex[/name] too.

Good luck!

Lulette: I am sooo happy to see you back with Lulette! I’ve always loved that name for you, it’s just perfect. Lulette [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Ann[/name] is so pretty, and I think it’d great that it honors so many important people.
Now, as for [name]Hattie[/name], I’ve also had a recent love for the nickname. It’s so pretty and cute, and it still feels fresh to me. I definitely think it could work as a nickname for Lulette, I’ve heard farther stretches for nicknames. I am seriously loving this!!

[name]Margo[/name]: I knew you’d come back to this, and I’m glad you did. It’s very cute and I love it with [name]Dash[/name] and Lulette! I especially love [name]Margo[/name] and [name]Hattie[/name] together, very cute.
I’m not sure what family names you’d want to use here, so I’m not going to suggest any middle names for [name]Margo[/name], I don’t have the brain cells today anyway.

[name]Beatrix[/name]: I love this name, so cute and fun, and I can see the appeal of [name]Bea[/name] and [name]Trixie[/name] as nicknames. My only issue with [name]Trixie[/name] is that a) it’s my cat’s name, and b) it sounds a little trashy to me. I don’t want to ruin [name]Trixie[/name] for you, but personally I’d go with [name]Bea[/name] or just [name]Trix[/name] as a nickname. Otherwise, great choice.
Some suggestions:
[name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] Darling
[name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Mary[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] (too long?)
[name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Mary[/name] [name]Susanna[/name]
[name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Claire[/name]

I think that your girls names go great with [name]Dash[/name], and I really like [name]Finn[/name] and [name]Rex[/name] too. Any idea on middle names for them?

[name]Lyndsay[/name], nice to see you back! [name]Hope[/name] all is well.

Lulette [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Ann[/name] - Perfect! I really, really love this. Lulette is so great. It’s feminine, interesting, uncommon, and just plain pretty! The fact that it honors your great-grandmother is a huge bonus as well. I think this combination is perfect. She would have a ton of nickname options with these three names - there’s nothing wrong with stretching it and nicknaming her [name]Hattie[/name]! I love that nickname. I also think Lulette complements [name]Dashiell[/name] very nicely.

[name]Margo[/name] is one of my favorite names. The nickname [name]Goldie[/name] is adorable! I think [name]Margo[/name] and [name]Dash[/name] is really great. You have [name]Katherine[/name] as a middle for [name]Beatrix[/name], and I think it’d make a good middle name for [name]Margo[/name] too.

[name]Beatrix[/name] is great too! I don’t love it as much as Lulette and [name]Margo[/name], but I think it’s spunky and strong. [name]Love[/name] the nickname [name]Bee[/name]! [name]Bee[/name] and [name]Dash[/name] sounds so cute. I love [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] so much. All of these names together would make an amazing sibset (along with [name]Finn[/name] and [name]Rex[/name]!). They’re not matchy at all but they’re not mismatched either. Sounds good to me!

[name]Jay[/name]