Lulo?

I was playing around with sounds, especially sounds with [name]Lu[/name] in them.I joined the [name]Lu[/name] with the “lo” ending, and thus I got the word Lulo. [name]One[/name] google search, and it seems that Lulo is a legitimate word for a type of fruit called Solanum Quitoense, Naranjilla in Ecuador or Lulo in [name]Columbia[/name]. It’s an interesting-looking fruit, and I’m curious about it’s taste, which wikipedia says "has a citrus flavour, sometimes described as a combination of rhubarb and lime. "

This word, as a name, sounds like a variant of [name]Lilo[/name], but without any [name]Lindsay[/name] Lohan or Disney connections.I think, with all the Kaydens and Mylies in the world, Lulo sounds like a fairly tame variation on a proper name.

What is your opinion? Is it too much, or perfectly different for the brave parent?I’d love to hear your opinion.

I think it would be better as a nickname for a name with [name]Lu[/name] or [name]Lou[/name] in it. I’m saying it to myself and can’t get into it as a first name.

Like [name]Lilo[/name], I agree it’s better as a nickname. I’d use it as an nn for [name]Alula[/name]!

While I like [name]Lula[/name] (or [name]Lulah[/name]), I think Lulo would work best as a nn too. Maybe a nn for [name]Lucinda[/name] Lousie or [name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Loren[/name]?

I think its perfectly usable as a full fledged name. You might also like Luule, which is a legitimate Estonian name meaning “poetry.” Pronounced like (LOO-leh).

I’ve never heard of Lulo before, but sound-wise it’s right up my alley. I love [name]Lula[/name], I love repeating Ls, and I love girls’ names with end with o. I do like the sound of it, but I also agree with the previous posters that it would likely work better as a nickname for something a bit more complete, like [name]Louisa[/name]. I also suspect that people would generally hear [name]Lulu[/name] rather that Lulo on first encounter, just because [name]Lulu[/name] is much more well-known and the sounds are similar enough.

It also might be cute as a middle name that she was sometimes called by - [name]Ivy[/name] Lulo or something along those lines.

I love the suggestion of Luule! That’s another one that I’m not too familiar with, but it looks and sounds gorgeous in my opinion. Fantastic meaning as well.