Luma Lucia??

What do you guys think about the name

Luma [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]?

I’m really starting to love Luma over [name_f]Luna[/name_f] but I would love your guys’ opinion!! Hubby isn’t too sure yet…

I like both names separately but in combination I would not use them because for me the double ‘lu’ sound is just too much.

I actually quite like Luma (I like [name_f]Luna[/name_f] too), however, I’m not sure I like the look of the name with [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] (I quite like [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] on her own too, for the record). While I don’t mind the [name_f]LuLu[/name_f] repetition, I feel like both names together make the combo a little too light and airy and it needs something to really ground it some more. I think if you were to put in a nice solid middle between the two it would help quite a lot (Luma [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]…) or if you were to forgo [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] and use a lengthier middle (Luma [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]…) it might flow and balance out as a combo a little better.

Luma [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] is too much [name_f]Lu[/name_f]- for me.

Have you considered [name_f]Lumi[/name_f]? I prefer this to Luma.

It flows quite well despite the double “lu” sound and the -a endings of both names. It’s fun but it is maybe a bit too matchy for my tastes. I also prefer [name_f]Luna[/name_f] over Luma.

I like both names and while they are a bit matchy together, I think still very useable because after the birth, we seldom say all the names together. She would be known as Luma LastName.

Thank you so much for your responses!! I am really liking Luma. I don’t have a specific middle name I like or need to use, but definitely want her to have a middle name. Any suggestions that lean a little more towards a classic name?