Which do you prefer as a girl name?

Lumen Elinora
[name_f]Evadne[/name_f] Elinora
or
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] Elinora
?

Thank you!

I think [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is the prettiest =]

Lumen is kinda cute. Have you considered [name_f]Lux[/name_f]? (Sorry to be annoying and throw another in). [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is also cute.

Yes, but we [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] Lumen. I think it will likely be our winner if it’s a girl :slight_smile: No worries, suggestions are always welcome!!!

I love Lumen Elinora. I’ve only ever seen the name used once, for a character on [name_u]Dexter[/name_u], and that seems wild to me: I think it’s great!

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] Elinora!

[name_u]Winter[/name_u]! I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]!!

All of those names are terrible, absolutely horrendous. You might as well name your poor, innocent child [name_m]Dick[/name_m] or Ass.

HAHA, ok. What about:

[name_m]Dick[/name_m] Buttkiss

Ass Face
?

Which do you prefer?

When I see lumen all I think of is the medical term. A lumen is a what a small tube; could be a blood vessel or tube connected to a central line etc. For the lay person, I think Lumen would seem like a lovely name but to anyone in medicine, they’ll probably think the same thing I do! Something to consider :slight_smile:

Yeah I know about that association/definition. It’s also a measurement of light in latin. But my doctor will probably look at me like “WHAT are you naming her??” hahaha. Thanks for the input!

I actually prefer [name_m]Dick[/name_m] Ass. It has a really nice ring to it.

I agree!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy: Oh if only it were that easy. Thanks for the laugh :wink:

I am sorry but Lumen reminds me of Rumen…cows Bile duct. I love [name_u]Winter[/name_u] though!

Personally, I like [name_u]Winter[/name_u] Elinora the best, though my second pick would be Lumen Elinora, it’s unique yet beautiful. I’m sure whatever you choose will be right and I wish you the best of luck. :slight_smile:

With Lumen I think of the medical term, which kind of reminds me of ‘hymen’.
[name_f]Evadne[/name_f] sounds kind of awkward, but so does [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], a name I like. While the Greek legend is somewhat depressing, it’s an interesting, pretty name that could grow on me.
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] Elinora is the best combination, but [name_u]Winter[/name_u] itself doesn’t appeal to me all that much. I don’t know, it just doesn’t seem wearable as a name.

[name_f]Evadne[/name_f] is interesting, but I think it sounds kind of nasal. I like Lumen the best, but [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is also cute.

[name_f]Evadne[/name_f] Elinora is gorgeous! [name_u]Winter[/name_u] Elinora is my second favorite!

My nurse brain screams “NOT Lumen! [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t pick Lumen. You can’t name a child Lumen.”

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] is best imo.

My favourite would probably be [name_f]Evadne[/name_f], great sound and meaning, but that doesn’t work particularly well with Elinora. So I’d say [name_u]Winter[/name_u] Elinora is best; still lovely and flows nicely with Elinora. Lumen I personally would stay away from, because it reminds me of a biological term (generally used to describe tubular structures in the body) and the last time I came across it was in connection to cholera and diarrhoea, so it would be a big no.