Luna? Lyric?

What do you think of these names?
Any middle name ideas? I’m trying to avoid theme names so I wouldn’t want a nature MN for [name]Luna[/name] or a music MN for [name]Lyric[/name]. Instead, perhaps stronger and more classic MNs. This would also be a plus if she grew up to dislike her off-beat first name and wanted to go by a MN like [name]Madeleine[/name].
LN sounds like Schaeffer.
Other names we like: [name]Zo[/name]ë, [name]Ellison[/name], [name]Willow[/name], [name]Mattie[/name]
[name]TIA[/name]

[name]Luna[/name] [name]Elinor[/name]?
[name]Lyric[/name] [name]Marguerite[/name]?

A three syllable middle name works with your two-syllable first names and surname.

[name]Elinor[/name] for its lovely traditional reference to [name]Jane[/name] [name]Austen[/name]'s sensible and loving heroine, and to balance the more fanciful [name]Luna[/name].

[name]Marguerite[/name] as a more interesting but still classic variant of [name]Margaret[/name], which is reminiscent of your suggestion of [name]Madeleine[/name], lyrical in sound but not meaning, and offers so much nickname potential ([name]Daisy[/name], [name]Rita[/name], [name]Margot[/name]) should [name]Lyric[/name] go through a phase of not loving her first given name.

Good luck!

I fall in love with [name]Luna[/name] since the first time I heard about it.
My favourite is [name]Luna[/name] [name]Avalyn[/name], but you said you don’t want a nature theme.
[name]Luna[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Luna[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name]
[name]Luna[/name] [name]Tabitha[/name]
[name]Luna[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Luna[/name] [name]May[/name]
[name]Luna[/name] [name]Angela[/name]
[name]Luna[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Luna[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Luna[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]

[name]Lyric[/name]'s cool. I like [name]Lyric[/name] [name]Marguerite[/name] too.