Lux Azalea

See the results of this poll: Lux Azalea?

Respondents: 49 (This poll is closed)

• Love : 8 (16%)
  • Like : 13 (27%)
  • Neutral : 8 (16%)
  • Dislike : 14 (29%)
  • Hate: 6 (12%)

It’s not my style at all, but it is a cool name.

[name_f]Lux[/name_f] is a soap brand. It also implies the word “luxury”. I would prefer the combo switched around to [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] [name_f]Lux[/name_f].

I agree with pp - [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] [name_f]Lux[/name_f].

[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] is nice. I’m not terribly excited about it, but that could be because I’m not terribly in love with [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], and [name_f]Lux[/name_f] feels harsher than [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] to me. I do like [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] [name_f]Lux[/name_f] a lot a lot, though! There’s just something about it.

[name_f]Azalea[/name_f] [name_f]Lux[/name_f]!!! Yes yes yes, it’s absolutely gorgeous! It’s shimmery, sparkly and shiny, the moon and first stars of evening, pops of light against the blue-black sky just coming out and reflecting over the deep blue water below. That’s the image I get, anyhow. As you can tell, haha, [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] is my absolute favourite name so I would love to see someone use it. [name_f]Lux[/name_f] feels too nicknamey for me. My sister had a friend called [name_f]Lux[/name_f] whose full name was Luxmhin@ (don’t want her to Google this and find it since it’s such a rare name), pronounced lux-mee-nah, and I always thought that was an awesome name. It can also be pronounced luksh-mee-nah which I actually like better.

[name_f]Azalea[/name_f] [name_f]Lux[/name_f] flows much better. :slight_smile:

I also prefer [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] [name_f]Lux[/name_f], plus with [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] as the first name you can get the nickname [name_f]Lea[/name_f] if you want something shorter for when she’s young.

I like [name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Azalea[/name_f]. I know a darling little girl called [name_f]Lux[/name_f], and I don’t think of luxury at all - I think of light.

I’m not fond of [name_f]Lux[/name_f] as a first name, so I agree with all the previous posters and I will go with [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] as a first name instead.

However, it is your child so you do have the final say and I think [name_f]Lux[/name_f] is a do-able first name as the only teasing potential I can think of is the aforementioned soap brand.

SUCH a cool name!!! USE IT!

I am another one that loves [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] [name_f]Lux[/name_f]. [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] [name_f]Lux[/name_f] is gorgeous.

Names w/similar sounds:
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_u]Alix[/name_u]
[name_f]Axelle[/name_f] [name_f]Zara[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucrezia[/name_f] [name_u]Alexis[/name_u]