Lux- Opinions?

I’ve decided I really like [name_f]Lux[/name_f] it’s intriguing and different. What are your opinions on [name_f]Lux[/name_f] and the following combos I’ve come up with?

[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Aura[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Analeigh[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]
Lux Delilah

I feel like in general [name_f]Lux[/name_f] should have a more traditional middle name to balance it out, like [name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], however, I actually really love your combo [name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u]- it’s super spunky and cool, [name_f]IMO[/name_f]. My favourites in order:

[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]

Some other suggestions:

[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Katarina[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Arcadia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Celina[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_u]Finley[/name_u]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]

[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] is the name of a character in the TV show Life Unexpected ([name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] is her last name). Idk if that bothers you or not.

[name_f]Lux[/name_f] seems edgy, so I would suggest a rather feminine mn to balance it out. From your list I like:
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]

I rather like the name [name_f]Lux[/name_f], though I prefer it as a mn personally.

[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] is gorgeous.

Short and spunky, I like [name_f]Lux[/name_f] a lot. Of your combos, I like [name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] & [name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] best.

I love [name_f]Lux[/name_f]! It makes me think of light in the darkness. Lanterns, lampposts, a lit fireplace, the moon, the stars, etc- at night. [name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is my favorite, and [name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] flows really well.

I love [name_f]Lux[/name_f], but also agree it should have a more traditional mn to balance it out. Out of your list, I like [name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Emelia[/name_f] best.

I like [name_f]Lux[/name_f] a lot. :slight_smile: Of your combos, my favourites are [name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] and [name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] is on my list but I love your [name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]

[name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is beautiful. I love it! [name_f]Lux[/name_f] was a frontrunner for my daughter’s name but in the end we decided against it. Not sure what it’s like where you live, but the words lux and luxe are being used in my city more and more in media and advertising. We didn’t want to see our daughter’s name as the name of a nightclub / clothes range / cinema.