Lydia and Fleur

WDYT of these two names? I’ve been crushing on them all day–I just don’t know how well they would really fit with my list. Can you see either [name]Lydia[/name] or [name]Fleur[/name] working well (even as a MN) with [name]Isabelle[/name], [name]Arianne[/name], [name]Olivia[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Emmeline[/name], [name]Rachel[/name], [name]Liliana[/name], [name]Hannah[/name], or [name]Violet[/name]?

Thanks!

Sure! Crush all you want! The only thing is that I like [name]Lydia[/name] or [name]Fleur[/name] better in the first spot than your choices because they are a little more unusual. But [name]Arianna[/name] [name]Lydia[/name]? I think it’s great! [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]? Wonderful! I think you are on a good track.

Personally I think [name]Lydia[/name] fits your list more than [name]Fleur[/name] does. But you can still put it on your B-list.

Thanks, ladies!

I’m even considering [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]? It doesn’t really fit any of the combos on my list, but I think it’s just gorgeous. I have a love-hate relationship with [name]Lydia[/name]–sometimes I think it’s one of my favorites ever, and other times I just can’t stand it. I don’t know why I fluctuate so much. :confused: Right now I think that [name]Isabelle[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name] would be adorable for sisters, though.

I’ve been thinking about some combos–WDYT of these?

[name]Rachel[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]/[name]Rachel[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eden[/name] [name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Arianne[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]/[name]Arianne[/name] [name]Ekaterina[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Maren[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]
[name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Liliana[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] [name]Odette[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Eve[/name]/[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Opal[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Claire[/name]/[name]Violet[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]

Thanks!

I wondered about [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]. I think it’s cute and was going to suggest it.

I don’t think I agree about [name]Fleur[/name] not matching. I like it when the middle is a surprise. I like it when the middle is a change of style. The only thing I watch for is whether the sounds go together and the rthym is good. Other than that, contrast is a good thing.

I know what you mean about the love/hate relationships. [name]Just[/name] don’t know how to end that.

From your list, [name]Rachel[/name] and [name]Hannah[/name] seem a little dated. Not a reason to discard these names, but a good motive to think twice before using them. Others range from wildly popular ([name]Olivia[/name]) to popular but still lovely and not that common ([name]Charlotte[/name]).

Other than that, I like the flow and the sense of the unexpected in your combos. Can’t say I have a favorite. Someone else, maybe?