Lydia Land part 1

[name_u]Ever[/name_u] since I was little (I’m 14 atm) I’ve had this world in my head which was loads of different realms and within each realm there was a power family, which was a little bit like the royal family, there was a ton of different realms and lots of different people and I am now trying to transform this into a dystopian novel and I need middle names so here is a description of all the main people

Realm 1: The hunters - The forest is split into two sections the hunters and the junglies and the hunters have the colder and more woody bit of the forest and the junglies have the humid and the bit of the forest with a lot more deforestation. The hunters are self-sufficient and a lot earn their living by making small businesses of the land and are really into environmentalism unlike the junglies

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] (middle name) [name_m]Woods[/name_m] (14)
Looks: [name_f]Lily[/name_f] has hip length pale blonde hair with streaks of gingery colours in it. Naturally wavy, lily’s hair is the envy of many. She is pale and freckly with dimples and is quite small standing at about 4’9"
Profession: [name_f]Lily[/name_f] has a herb business with attached restaurant called Lily’s place, it is sucsessful selling things like rosemary, thyme and garlic all things that Lily’s farmer family grows
Personality: [name_m]Even[/name_m] though [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is the youngest of her friendship trio she is the most mature and family driven definitely. She is quiet and a little reserved but also witty and sensitive

I’ll do a new one every day!

What a fantastic universe! Sounds like a very cool place to spend some time.

I’d go for [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] [name_m]Woods[/name_m]!

Runner-Up / other ideas:
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Larissa[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_f]Cornelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f]
[name_f]Ginevra[/name_f]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Peony[/name_f]
[name_f]Morrigan[/name_f]

[name_f]Maxine[/name_f]
[name_f]Fae[/name_f]