Lydia or Adele?

Which do you prefer as a sister to [name]Maren[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]? I’ve always loved [name]Lydia[/name], but [name]Adele[/name] has been really growing on me. [name]Do[/name] both work in a sibset with [name]Maren[/name]?

[name]Maren[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and:

[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Adele[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]

For a little sister for maren, i feel [name]Adele[/name] works best.
and FN of [name]Adele[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] is fantastic.
i love how both girls with have such traditional noble middle names!

I love [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]. But, I’m torn because I also think [name]Maren[/name] and [name]Adele[/name] sound better as a sibset.

I just adore [name]Lydia[/name]!!

I agree with pp’s…[name]Adele[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] and [name]Maren[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] make great sisters!:slight_smile:

I’m torn too! I like [name]Lydia[/name] better on its own, but think [name]Maren[/name] and [name]Adele[/name] sound better together.

[name]Do[/name] [name]Maren[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name] sound OK together?

[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] sounds better as a combo than [name]Adele[/name] [name]Catherine[/name], but [name]Maren[/name] & [name]Adele[/name] sound so much better together than [name]Maren[/name] & [name]Lydia[/name].

I think [name]Adele[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] is a stunning combo and I think it would be the best choice for [name]Maren[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]'s sister. [name]Lydia[/name] is a bit too frilly with [name]Maren[/name] whereas [name]Adele[/name] strikes the right balance between femininity and strength! [name]Lovely[/name] name!

[name]Both[/name] gorgeous, but [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] flows better.

I’m sort of biased as I’m a [name]Lydia[/name] and I [name]LOVE[/name] my name! People always comment on it when I introduce myself. BUT [name]Adele[/name] is lovely too and I’m especially liking it recently due to re-reading [name]Jane[/name] Eyre. [name]Both[/name] are lovely names and I don’t think you can go wrong whatever you choose.