Lydia?

I think all you middle names are fine, although for me at least [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Violet[/name] is a bit hard to say, and while I love [name]Katherine[/name] and [name]Margaret[/name] they always feel a bit plain in the middle spot, I prefer both as first names. I particularly like [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Ruth[/name], [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Jane[/name], [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Frances[/name], and [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name].

Thank you both so much for your responses. I see that neither of you like [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Violet[/name]. We took it off the list. My husband thinks that the two names together sound like an old lady. And [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] doesn’t? Oh well. I guess I should be happy that he cares, but sometimes his reasoning drives me crazy. He’s really pushing for [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] though. I guess I like it enough. He didn’t really love [name]Oliver[/name], but agreed to use it for our second son, so I guess I could do the same. [name]How[/name] does [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] [name]Hadley[/name] sound? I still love [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Frances[/name]. I love [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] too, but I’m tempted to save [name]Margaret[/name] as a first name if we have another child.

Does anyone else have an opinion? We’d love any to hear any feedback you have to offer.
Thanks,
[name]Sarah[/name]