Lyla Rose Loeb Hershkovitz

Singer [name]Lisa[/name] [name]Loeb[/name], 41, and husband Roey Hershkovitz, 31, welcomed their first child, daughter [name]Lyla[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Loeb[/name] Hershkovitz, on [name]Sunday[/name], [name]November[/name] 29, 2009, in Los [name]Angeles[/name].

What do you think of little [name]Lyla[/name] [name]Rose[/name]'s name?

I like the sultry, spunky feel of [name]Lyla[/name], and the fact that it sounds quite like [name]Lisa[/name], but I’ve seen it quite often on the polls here recently. And, [name]Lisa[/name] and Roey chose the mega-middle-name [name]Rose[/name] for their little one. However, the name does have a soft, sweet, feminine sound that really appeals to me. Overall, I give the name a B+.

I totally give it an “A”. It may be super-common, but I have found love! (just kidding!!) I do really like it, though!

I find it funny that [name]Judy[/name] [name]Reyes[/name] gave birth to her daughter, [name]Leila[/name] [name]Rey[/name], shortly after [name]Lisa[/name] [name]Loeb[/name] had [name]Lyla[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. Same initials and very similar first names! And now [name]Maya[/name] [name]Rudolph[/name] has baby [name]Lucille[/name]! This is the week of celebrity baby names beginning with L! :slight_smile: