Lylie

From the first time I heard the name [name]Lyle[/name], I was in love with it. But while thinking about a girls’ name the other day, I came to the conclusion of the name Lylie (Lie-lee). And I ABSOLUTELY [name]LOVE[/name] it!

My favorite names are:
Lylie [name]Olivia[/name],
Lylie [name]Everly[/name] (my favorite put of the three),
Lylie [name]Autumn[/name].

What do you guys think of the name Lylie, first of all?
What do you think of the other names?
(I’m also a big fan of the name [name]Wylie[/name] for a girl, but I’m not of the name [name]Kylie[/name].)

I’m not sure if I like Lylie much, sounds like [name]Kylie[/name] and [name]Miley[/name]. Although Lylie [name]Autumn[/name] brightens it up a bit. :slight_smile:

I think [name]Lila[/name]/[name]Lyla[/name] would be better feminine options of [name]Lyle[/name] than the somewhat childish sounding Lylie. Lylie is just a little too cutesy for my taste that I can’t picture it on a grown woman. Of your combos, Lylie [name]Autumn[/name] sounds the best. Lylie [name]Olivia[/name] has too many l’s and Lylie [name]Everly[/name] is too rhymey.

I prefer [name]Lily[/name], [name]Lyla[/name], [name]Lilah[/name], [name]Kylie[/name].

My favourite combination is Lylie [name]Autumn[/name]. I don’t think Lylie [name]Everly[/name] works…both end in the same sound. [name]Lyla[/name] [name]Everly[/name] would be really pretty though.