Lyra Anastasia vs. Aurélia Althea - 5 weeks left

See the results of this poll: Best combo?

Respondents: 28 (This poll is closed)

• Aurélia Althea Lucero Scholze : 10 (36%)
  • Lyra Anastasia Scholze : 17 (61%)
  • Keep looking: 1 (4%)

I love Ombeline, but agree it is so hard to place in the right combo. However, I disagree that it doesn’t flow well with your two last name options - I quite like Ombeline Scholze and Ombeline [name_f]Lucero[/name_f], a lot. I think it works best as a middle, but as a first it has some super cute nn options, such as [name_u]Ollie[/name_u], [name_f]Belle[/name_f]/a, [name_f]Lina[/name_f], and even Omber for a tomboy. As far as your current options, I was really in love with [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] and [name_f]Hannelore[/name_f] from your (?) last few lists, so [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] don’t compare.

Bump

The polls here are suggesting that [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] is popular. My FB friends are all voting for [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]. It’s interesting to see which names are attractive to the average person, and which are attractive to people who love names enough to join a site about it.

I like [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]. If you find [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] Scholze too short, how about Illyria or [name_u]Lyric[/name_u]? You could still call her [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] if you like to.

Whoops, I didn’t see you have considered Illyria (but I still think it’s beautiful and not so hard to wear). Sorry!

I adore Aurélia [name_f]Althea[/name_f]. Beautiful combination. That ‘name meaning’ site makes no sense - how can someone have no self esteem and be egotistical? Ignore it, it’s clearly computer-generated!