Lyra Beatrix or Beatrix Lyra

I’m really loving [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] paired with [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] at the moment, but I’m not sure which one to use as a first in the combo. What are your thoughts on [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]? Which one do you prefer?

I prefer [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] as a combo, but [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is my favourite of the two names so I’d like to see it as a first.

I prefer [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]. I think the flow is better, plus then you can use the nn [name_f]Bea[/name_f]/[name_f]Bee[/name_f].

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f], because of flow.

I actually have [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] as part of my [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] combo, and I absolutely adore both names. They both have a feisty, adventurous feeling and compliment each other really well and I think either combo would work. However, [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is my favourite of the two due to the meaning and associations, so [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] would be my choice.

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] is gorgeous.

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]. I love [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] so probably I’m biased. :stuck_out_tongue: [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is pretty, but [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] is both musical and astronomical and awesome and rare I’d love to see it as a first.

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]!

I prefer [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] over [name_f]Lyra[/name_f], so my vote goes to [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f].

Not a fan of [name_f]Lyra[/name_f], so [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]. I love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]!

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] is so beautiful !

I really like this two combos! I prefer [name_f]Beatrix Lyra [/name_f].

[name_u]Love[/name_u] both names. Prefer [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]. Gorg!

I love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f].

Thank you everyone! I’m going to go with [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] for a first/middle combo and keep [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] for a double middle.

I think [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] flows better!