Lyra Mae is here!

So I haven’t posted here in forever, but I just had a baby girl named [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and wanted to share the happy news with my favorite namers. :slight_smile:

I’ve had the name [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] picked out since 2007…before I even met my husband. It was practically a condition of our relationship that he was okay having a little girl named [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] someday. Luckily, he was. Now she’s here and we’re in love! Big brother [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] is completely enamored with her. All he wants to do is stroke her hair and give her hugs.

I received a lot of name advice back in the day that really helped solidify my choice. Thanks to everyone here!

I absolutely love [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]. It has been one of my absolute favorites for years and I hope I get to use it someday. [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] are too perfect together. Congratulations on your little lady. :slight_smile:

Thank you! And I really appreciate that you love [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] and [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] together. Sibling sets are important to me and I worried that they sounded weird together. But I just couldn’t NOT use them. I love them both so much. :slight_smile:

Congratulations! [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] Maen is abolutely stunning, and [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] is an awesome name, which happens to be my new favourite :). And I agree, [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] are wonderful together!

Congratulations!! I have loved [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] since reading The [name_u]Golden[/name_u] Compass books, not sure if you have. But [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is gorgeous. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is a gorgeous name and sounds brilliant with [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] : )

I adore the name [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] so much, its musical and just sounds so pretty!

Congrats! [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is so pretty, such good flow. [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] is a favorite of mine. So lovely and just a tiny bit unusual. Great choice and great with [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]!

I love [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]- the sounds are so pretty and it sounds very feminine and mysterious

My mother was saying to me last week how she wished she’d called me [name_f]Luna[/name_f] or [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]!

She has a stunning name and [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] with [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] go perfectly together !

Best wishes to you and your family :slight_smile:

Congratulations on little [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]! Gorgeous choice. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] all is well. : )

I also feel like [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] and [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] sound great together, very harmonious. They give me a regal, majestic vibe. [name_m]Bravo[/name_m].

Very beautiful! Congratulations!