Mabel Painter Lowe

What do you think of this name chosen by [name]Chad[/name] [name]Lowe[/name] and partner?
I think [name]Mabel[/name] is very sweet, haven’t met a “little” [name]Mabel[/name] in all my years of being a mummy and a teacher, hopefully it’s making a comeback :slight_smile:

[name]Gracie[/name]

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Mabel[/name]! (can’t get hubby to agree, though)
the [name]Painter[/name] middle name is a bit odd, but it’s the Mom’s maiden name so it totally slides by :slight_smile:

Best celeb baby name recently…IMHO :slight_smile:

I’m currently trying to convince my hubby of [name]Mabel[/name] too. He said he “draws the line at [name]Mabel[/name]” after I convinced him of [name]Florence[/name], [name]Ivy[/name], [name]Iris[/name]…he said he thought they were “old lady” names!

[name]Gracie[/name]

That’s exactly what my husband says “sounds like an old lady” :frowning:
I think its sweet and fun!

My husband likes [name]Mabel[/name], lucky me. :slight_smile: I agree, this is by far the best celebrity baby name in a while. It’s really cute!

I too rather adore [name]Mabel[/name] [name]Painter[/name] [name]Lowe[/name]. It’s soft and feminine without being too cutesy :slight_smile:

I’m lucky with my husband’s taste, hehee - His favourites at the moment are [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Cassius[/name], so I’m happy!!

I love the name [name]Mabel[/name]!! its always been one of my absolute favorites because my favorite book as a child was called “The adventures of [name]Mabel[/name]” and she was a five year old girl who could talk to animals and always saved all the boys from danger :P. It was written in the 1880’s I think. I always hope I would be able to use it before it got discovered…guess I came too late! Hopefully it wont rocket to the top.

Aw I love this name! I think its so very cute and pretty! Good job!

~[name]Bree[/name]