Madeleine, Sienna or Annalyn? Poll inside, vote please :)

See the results of this poll: Which is your favorite?

Respondents: 90 (This poll is closed)

• Annalyn Eva Grace: 7 (8%)
  • Sienna Meredith Eden: 10 (11%)
  • Anabelle Clara Violet: 15 (17%)
  • Olivia Isla Marie: 9 (10%)
  • Adah Ellen Briar: 7 (8%)
  • Amelia Evelyn Grace: 19 (21%)
  • Liliana Elisabeth Paige: 16 (18%)
  • Heidi Amelia May: 7 (8%)

I voted! :slight_smile:

Our styles are freakily similar, so there is no way I could have NOT voted for [name]Olivia[/name], [name]Liliana[/name], and [name]Anabelle[/name]. I think they’re so cute with [name]Elena[/name], too. :slight_smile:

NOTE: I can’t believe I didn’t think of this, but have you considered how similar [name]Ellen[/name] and [name]Elena[/name] are? Different in sound, but almost identical in spelling… And I LOVED [name]Ada/name [name]Ellen[/name] [name]Briar[/name], too… :confused:

Good luck! :slight_smile: I really like the idea of [name]Elena[/name] and [name]Madeleine[/name] together, too. Very pretty! (But it wasn’t in the poll! lol. [name]Do[/name] you not have a [name]Madeleine[/name] combo?)

I know [name]Ash[/name], its so crazy! So many of your favorites are mine too. You really seem to know what your talking about, so I’m thinking thats a god sign!

Oh my God, I forgot to add [name]Madeleine[/name] to the poll, I’m so silly! Good to know you like it though, definitely a good thing.

And your right about [name]Elena[/name] and [name]Ellen[/name] being too close :frowning: I’m glad I do these kind of polls and stuff so things like that are pointed out to me. I’m gonna rework that combo later, its such a shame cause [name]Ellen[/name] is a pretty mn!

Thanks hun :slight_smile: x

I voted for [name]Amelia[/name]. I like how [name]Amelia[/name] has the same classic feel as [name]Elena[/name]. [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Eden[/name] [name]Rose[/name] would be a beautiful combo.

Thanks for voting everyone :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Amelia[/name] and [name]Liliana[/name], but now that I think about it, the sibling set of [name]Elena[/name] and [name]Liliana[/name] has way too much “elle” sound to it. Come to think of it, a lot of your options sound too similar to [name]Elena[/name], even though I really love all of your name choices.

[name]How[/name] about:

[name]Margaret[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name] [name]Vera[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Mira[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Camilla[/name] [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Cecilia[/name] [name]Eden[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Victoria[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Diane[/name]
[name]Phillipa[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Mae[/name]

oops! There was a double post!

Voted for [name]Adah[/name] [name]Ellen[/name] [name]Briar[/name]. I love the name [name]Ada[/name]/[name]Adah[/name] a lot! x

[name]Elena[/name] is such a hard name to match a sibling with, although I love it, I’ve really limited what I can choose for future baby names by choosing :frowning:
[name]Love[/name] your choice of [name]Camilla[/name] [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Jane[/name], @garnet. I’m just wondering do [name]Elena[/name] and [name]Camilla[/name] match? I think [name]Camilla[/name] is a French name, and [name]Elena[/name] is Hebrew but most commonly used in [name]Italy[/name] and Spain. I do love [name]Camilla[/name] though!
Choosing is so hard :frowning:

Yes, choosing is always difficult with so many names to choose from, but [name]Elena[/name] is a tough one!

I’m glad you like my choice!

I looked it up, and [name]Camilla[/name] is actually Latin (does that count as Italian?). Here’s what nameberry says: “In [name]Roman[/name] myth, [name]Camilla[/name] was a swift-footed huntress so fast she could run over a field without bending a blade of grass.” That’s pretty cool, if you ask me.

I think you’re thinking of [name]Camille[/name], who IS French. [name]Both[/name] are lovely names, but I think with [name]Elena[/name], [name]Camilla[/name] is the better choice.

I’ve said them together a few times: “[name]Hi[/name], these are my daughters [name]Elena[/name] and [name]Camilla[/name],” and I just love the sound of them together! I think that if you love a name, go for it! [name]Both[/name] are soft, classic, feminine choices. Especially if you find something you like with [name]Elena[/name], then that’s definitely a keeper.

Best,
[name]Garnet[/name]

Wow, [name]Garnet[/name], those are gorgeous! I love them!

Of the choices in the poll…my favorite has to be Annalyn. Unusual but not crazy, fresh but not trendy. A terrific choice!

Of the choices in the poll…my favorite has to be Annalyn. Unusual but not crazy, fresh but not trendy. A terrific choice![/quote]

I know right? I especially like the [name]Camilla[/name] idea! :slight_smile:
Thanks for agreeing with me about Annalyn. I think its pretty, original and underused. Everyone else I’ve talked to inc. family and friends think its trashy and redneck (no offence intended here) I’m so disappointed, its been my favorite for years! I’m not giving up on it, I love it too much :slight_smile:
I’m reworking and cutting down my list now, I’ll probably add another list in a few days. I’ve changed my mind on all the middle names, I don’t like them anymore. I’m thinking up new ones now :lol:
Thanks Ladies :smiley: x

[/quote]

I know right? I especially like the [name]Camilla[/name] idea! :slight_smile:

Thanks for agreeing with me about Annalyn.[/quote]

Thank you both, ladies! I am beyond flattered!

@lucykate - Annalyn is very pretty, but I think a major reason people are so negative about is that the first half of it is essentially “Anal” (“Annal” isn’t much better, unfortunately.)

Also, there is too much rolling “elle” sound between [name]Elena[/name] and Annalyn. The first syllables just sound entirely too similar. And the “enne” sound too.

Wow, that was very “anti” of me. I really don’t hate Annalyn, I just can’t appreciate her at her fullest beside [name]Elena[/name].

And, I am still majorly swooning over [name]Elena[/name] and [name]Camilla[/name] happy sigh.

@[name]Garnet[/name], totally agree with everything you said, especially the anal-lynn part, it just kind of annoys me when people think its trashy when I disagree so much!
I am leaning more toward [name]Camilla[/name] anyway, I’m thinking maybe [name]Camilla[/name] Juilet. Not at all certain though. No doubt I’ll change my mind another hundred times before the birth :smiley:

Wow, I adore that name combination! It is just MADE of classic and whimsy!

[name]Just[/name] wondering, were you planning on giving her two middle names like her sister? If so, may I suggest

[name]Camilla[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]?

It might depend on your last name, but I’m really crushing on that name right now.