Madison Fisher new baby announcement

Influencer Madison Fisher (@madisonbontempo on Instagram) just had her baby a few days ago. I know I’ve seen her other kids’ names mentioned on nameberry pretty often! They are:
Taytum Nicole & Oakley Madison (twins)
Halston Blake
Oliver Rhett

And new baby brother who was born on April 25 is: Cohen Brooks

3 Likes

[name_u]Oliver[/name_u] has always been a surprise to me in that set, but [name_u]Cohen[/name_u] goes just perfectly with the girls!

4 Likes

[name_u]Cohen[/name_u] is really nice with his older siblings. I honestly love the name [name_u]Cohen[/name_u], but I know that it can be offensive so I would never use it. [name_u]Cohen[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] is a beautiful combo.

4 Likes

Always loved Cohen! I wouldn’t personally use it, but I get excited when others do.

3 Likes

Personally I find it really distasteful that people use the name [name_u]Cohen[/name_u] it’s a sacred name in my community and it’s just inappropriate/very wrong that people use this name. For me I’m not sure why people bestow a name onto a child without actually looking into the history of the name and realising how inappropriate it is to use. [name_u]Or[/name_u] alternatively people just do not care and go ahead with using a name which for me just reflects pure ignorance and is a form of cultural appropriation. I’m not sure why people can’t use [name_m]Conan[/name_m] or something a name that feels similar but doesn’t marginalise/disrespect a whole community.

As you can tell really do not like this baby name.

19 Likes

I’m so sick of seeing [name_u]Cohen[/name_u], it’s disrespectful to use as a name and I wish people did their research before considering it.

9 Likes

I think his name works really well with his sisters actually but I am quite upset that they would use that name rather than a similar one like [name_m]Conan[/name_m] because it can be and is seen as disrespectful which is totally correct because it is

3 Likes

i really love cohen, especially with taytum, oakley, and halston. i’ve always thought oliver was the odd one out, but i adore how they connected oliver and cohen with country music middles rhett and brooks.

secretly hoping they have more children, because i love their names!

2 Likes

I like the names they choose. Fun, trendy sibset and [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] with the nn [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] seems to fit imo.

1 Like