Mae, Ada and Ivy

I’ve been thinking about this sibset for a while now, what do you guys think?

[name]Mae[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Ada[/name] [name]Rosaline[/name]/[name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Alice[/name]

While all of those names are lovely, they run together too much for my taste. Here’s some suggestions:

[name]Mae[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Ada[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]

I love the vintage charm of [name]Mae[/name], [name]Ada[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] and I think they’re a great sibset trio. I love [name]Ada[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] as a combo. My fave middle name combos for [name]Mae[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] are…
[name]Mae[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]

I like [name]May[/name] [name]Josephine[/name], [name]Ada[/name] [name]Margaret[/name], and [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] too. Better choices, but I much prefer [name]May[/name] over the Southern [name]Belle[/name] [name]Mae[/name].

[name]LOVE[/name] it! I have a [name]Mae[/name] (well full name is MaeLee, but she goes exclusively by [name]Mae[/name]) and a [name]Lucy[/name] and now after reading this I can’t stop thinking about [name]Ivy[/name] or [name]Ada[/name] (which is actually a family name) for DD#3…Beautiful sibset!

Oh wow, that would be an amazing set! My only issue would be the middle names, I feel like [name]Emmeline[/name] is too similar to [name]Rosaline[/name]/[name]Josephine[/name].

I’d go for:

[name]Mae[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Ada[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]

or, [name]Mae[/name] [name]Flora[/name]
[name]Ada[/name] [name]Rosaline[/name]

Thanks for the suggestions! I’m really torn :/…