Maeve Demetria?

I adore [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], as a sister for [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]. [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] means “dawn”, which is my middle name. I thought since they’d have my partners surname it’d be nice for one to be connected to my name too.

However, [name_f]Demetria[/name_f]. I just thought of it today.

I adore [name_f]Demi[/name_f] Lovato, who’s birth name is [name_f]Demetria[/name_f], always have. I’ve also known for a long time that we have similar stories. I however, didn’t realize how incredibly similar until I watched her new Documentary, if you haven’t seen it, I highly recommend.

I really want to use her name. It just feels so right.

[name_m]How[/name_m] does [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Demetria[/name_f] sound though?

Does meaning sometimes trump flow, is the flow terrible?

I was about to say [name_f]Demi[/name_f] Lovato for [name_f]Demetria[/name_f], she’s on my list because of her and I’ve seen the new documentary twice already. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve been a huge fan of hers since Camp [name_m]Rock[/name_m]. I actually had this exact combo on my list for a short while. It’s lovely! And [name_f]Demi[/name_f] Lovato is an amazing namesake!

I’ve been a fan of hers since day 1. I used to watch her with my little brother on [name_m]Barney[/name_m]!

She’s incredible and we’ve been through the same things and I can honestly say I wouldn’t be where I am today if she wasn’t so open about things that society doesn’t like to talk about.

My partner hates it ”

I always think [name_f]Demi[/name_f] Lovato haa one of the coolest names! [name_u]Love[/name_u] seeing [name_f]Demetria[/name_f] being considered here. [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Demetria[/name_f] is stunning, imo. :slight_smile:

both combos are stunning!

I love both [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Demetria[/name_f], but have to choose the latter as my favourite due to the unexpectedness of [name_f]Demetria[/name_f].

I think [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Demetria[/name_f] is beautiful! I also prefer it to [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] - pretty too but love the unexpected [name_f]Demetria[/name_f].

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] is really pretty. But out of the options, I like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Demetria[/name_f] better :slight_smile: