Maeve or Alev?

I know for sure my daughter is going to be named both of these - one as her first, the other as her middle. Only trouble is, which will be the FN? We’re absolutely settled on this decision, so please vote [name_f]Alev[/name] [name_f]Maeve[/name] or [name_f]Maeve[/name] [name_f]Alev[/name] down below!

(We’re going to use [name_f]Evie[/name] as a NN for both)

I prefer the lovely [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]!

Maeve is lovely

I like both but prefer Alev. I like it’s uniqueness!

1 Like

I prefer Alev but [name_f]Meave[/name_f] is nice as well!

Maeve for sure as the first name!

Maeve Alev is lovely :blush:

I think [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] Alev flows a lot better than Alev [name_f]Maeve[/name_f].

I vote for [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] Alev!

Both are lovely! I would vote for [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] as the best first name.

Maeve Alev flows better in my opinion

Meave Alev is beautiful!

I love Alev up front! It’s more distinctive and there’s a really spare beauty to it. I also think Alev [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] flows better than the other way round.

2 Likes

Maeve Alev for me. I like the look of it more, I think, and it rolls off the tongue a bit better too? With [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] Alev, you have that extra syllable between the "V"s (MAYV ah-LEV) while with Alev [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] it’s harder to say with the "V"s so close (ah-LEV MAYV). For me, anyway? Plus, [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]’s a fiery, cool name. [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] nn [name_f]Evie[/name_f] is sweet.

Maeve Alev gets my vote

I don’t like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], so I’d go with Alev.

Maeve Alev sounds so pretty !

Alev is more unique, but I also love [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] Alev!! :heart_eyes:

I like the flow of [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] Alev better. Also, I knew an Alev a few years back and people constantly mistook her name for [name_f]Olive[/name_f], so I think that’s one that’s probably best in the middle.