Maeve vs Irene

Hey guys, I need some HELP. I’m days away from delivering and still haven’t decided on a name for baby girl #3!! We used family names for the other girls ([name_u]Perry[/name_u] & [name_f]Willa[/name_f]) so I would like to stay with that trend. I’m trying to decide between the following:

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f]
[name_f]Irene[/name_f] [name_f]Cecile[/name_f]

I think [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] fits best with [name_u]Perry[/name_u] and [name_f]Willa[/name_f]. If I were you, I’d pick [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f] so you can use both!

I like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

Another vote for [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f] :slight_smile: It’s lovely.

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f] is lovely :slight_smile:

I definitely prefer [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], such a sweet and gentle sounding name, with a hint of magic and mystery. [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is especially lovely.

I like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f] the most.

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f] and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] are both lovely!

I like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] best

I love [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]. [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f] is fine, too.

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is the outstanding one for me. I think it goes well with your other girls too.

I love both names, but [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] rounds out [name_u]Perry[/name_u] and [name_f]Willa[/name_f]. [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f] is pretty!

You guys are amazing, thanks for all the feedback & keep it coming bc I love all the opinions.
A part of me was worried [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is becoming too popular (thanks westworld) which is why I’m still debating names ”

[name_u]Perry[/name_u], [name_f]Willa[/name_f], and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

My favorite combo is [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] - it’s actually one of the names we narrowed down to, but I have to admit we got it from Westworld and I do get concerned it’s becoming popular! [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is my favorite.

I think [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is still fairly unusual, and it’s lovely and fresh. [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is one of my favorite names, but I prefer the flow of [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f].