Maeve?

What do you think of [name]Maeve[/name]? [name]Do[/name] you think it will get popular ? I’m part Irish so I thought it would be nice to honour that side of me.

Thanks in advance!

I love the name [name]Maeve[/name]! It’s one of my very favorites! I think it’ll get a little more popular than it is now, but never break the top 50 or even 100.

I have never heard this name except on this web site. I don’t love the way it sounds, but if you have a special connection to the name b/c you are Irish, etc, I think it would make a great choice.

Thanks. The combos I like are [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Catherine[/name], [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Abigail[/name], and [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Cathleen[/name]. [name]Abigail[/name] is for my sister [name]Abby[/name] but [name]Gayle[/name] is my grandmother’s name and she isn’t my favorite person in the world…
And [name]Cathleen[/name] and [name]Catherine[/name] for my great-grandmother [name]Katherine[/name].

[name]Love[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] and all your combos!

I have never known how to pronounce this name and only hear it on this site as well. I think honoring your Irish heritage is lovely!

I love [name]Maeve[/name], too, and have never met anyone with this name. I think it’s elegant, soft, and feminine!

Good luck!

Yes this name is getting pop. I know two maeve’s under 1.

I like [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Cathleen[/name]. [name]Cathleen[/name] sounds so Irish with [name]Maeve[/name].

I love [name]Maeve[/name]! I agree that I don’t think it will break top 100. There are never many 1 syllable names that do…