Magnolia Claire?

I love the idea of the nickname [name_f]Maggie[/name_f]-[name_f]Claire[/name_f] but am not sold on [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]?

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Surprisingly, I like it a lot! I usually dislike [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] because I have a really mean cousin with this name, but [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] just flows perfectly well. I’d say go for it!

[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is beautiful.

I think it sounds very lovely! If you aren’t set on [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f], maybe you’d prefer [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f]/[name_f]Margarite[/name_f], or [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]! It is sweet and charming, but also strong and surprising without being too out-there.

[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is beautiful! And [name_f]Maggie[/name_f]-[name_f]Claire[/name_f] is a very sweet nickname.

I really like [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]! It brings s smile to my face. [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is especially cute :slight_smile:

I don’t much like [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]. It feels over the top, too frilly, and very southern US to me. I do love [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] though. I would prefer [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] as the full first name, or short for [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], or [name_f]Margot[/name_f]/[name_f]Margaux[/name_f], [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f]/a, Margalit, Marigo, or [name_f]Margaret[/name_f].

I am not a fan of [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]…love the tree and it’s fragrant flowers, but the name sounds silly to me, is too trendy and I think will become very dated in the next decade or so. I do know of a baby named [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] and I thought that worked. If you want to get to [name_f]Maggie[/name_f]-[name_f]Claire[/name_f], I would go with somehting more substantial like [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] or [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f].

Both [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] flow very nicely. If you don’t like the name [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] here are some other suggestions that [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] could still be a nn for.

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]

I personally love [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f], I think [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] can be a nn for either one of them.

[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] nn [name_f]Maggie[/name_f]-[name_f]Claire[/name_f] is adorable!!