Main character name

Hello,

I’m looking for a name for my female main character. Right now her name is [name_f]Elise[/name_f], but I don’t like it anymore. I want something with the same vibe as [name_f]Anna[/name_f] or [name_f]Emma[/name_f], but not those two. The secondary female characters are called: [name_f]Lilly[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Hannah[/name_f]. Her love intrest is called [name_m]Will[/name_m]. Thank you in advance for your replies.

Helena

[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Anya[/name_f]
[name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Della[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Heidi[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f]
[name_f]Maisie[/name_f]
[name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_u]Marie[/name_u]
[name_f]Opal[/name_f]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f]

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestions! [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_u]Marie[/name_u] and [name_f]Opal[/name_f] are beautiful names!

1 Like

What about:
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
[name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]
[name_f]Liesel[/name_f]
[name_f]Emily[/name_f]
Amabell

1 Like

I like [name_f]Amabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] a lot (I’m Belgian so [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] is very pronounceable here) can you tell me what [name_f]Amabel[/name_f] means?

Maybe [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_f]Eva[/name_f], Aca, [name_f]Cora[/name_f]…[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
:wink:
good luck!

1 Like

Tank you for your suggestions! I like [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Ava[/name_f] a lot!

1 Like

Isla
[name_u]Jamie[/name_u]
[name_f]Bree[/name_f]
[name_f]Maggie[/name_f]
[name_f]Ruth[/name_f]

1 Like

Jamie is a very pretty name!

Abigail
[name_f]Beth[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f]
[name_f]Emily[/name_f]
[name_f]Ava[/name_f]
[name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Veronica[/name_f]

1 Like

Amabel is an earlier variant of both [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Annabel[/name_f]/Annabelle. It means “lovable”.

1 Like