Maizy...HELP...

I know this spelling of Maizy may not be very popular or very well liked but I really like it myself! I would never consider the [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] or [name_f]Maisy[/name_f] spelling as I think they are well to popular and I don’t like either of them. But my main question is what do you think of Maizy the name and also this spelling? What middle name would you give Maizy?
So far I like:
Maizy [name_f]Jessica[/name_f]
Maizy [name_f]Karin[/name_f]

Popular names I don’t usually like (some I do) I may consider a popular if it was to have a different spelling!
What’s your opinion?

The spelling isn’t horrible, but I find the name to be a bit childish on its own. I’d go w/[name_f]Mazarine[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f], nn Maizy.

I had Maizee on my list for a long time, just recently falling off. I adore the name, but the spelling looks odd to me. Yes, I know I don’t spell it the traditional way either, but looking at Maizy-it just looks off.
Out of your two choices for mn, I would go [name_f]Karin[/name_f].

I think the spelling Maizy looks off too. I prefer the [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] spelling, so I’d almost prefer [name_f]Maizie[/name_f] over Maizy personally.

[name_f]Maizie[/name_f] [name_f]Karin[/name_f] is better imo.

It looks tryndee. [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] is adorable.

I prefer [name_f]Maizie[/name_f] and Maizy because I’m so afraid someone will pronounce it [name_u]Macey[/name_u] if there isn’t a z in there.

I would give Maizy a more down to earth middle. Maizy [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] is decent, but I think there are better middles for Maizy.

Maizy [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], Maizy [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], Maizy [name_f]Georgia[/name_f]. All of those would be good.

Omg, rkrd just totally read my mind. Maizy is the nickname I have down for darling [name_f]Mazarine[/name_f]. I don’t mind it as a standalone though - maize is a word for corn, so it seems to have substance to me I guess. Not a fan of Maizy [name_f]Karin[/name_f], but [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] may work - I think Maizy just needs something a little longer and more formal. Maizy [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] ([name_u]LOVE[/name_u]), Maizy [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], Maizy [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] (cute alliteration).

Anyway, I hate tryndee, but to me Maizy is not tryndee. Mayzee or Mayzie or - god forbid - Mayzey fits the trendy bill more.

I know a Maizi, and I quite like it spelt like that. She is [name_f]Asian[/name_f] living in a European country, and I’m not sure if its a name she chose for herself in adulthood, or whether its an actual [name_f]Asian[/name_f] name. I guess Maizi/Maizy are slightly closer to the word maize if you think about it that [name_f]Maisy[/name_f]/[name_f]Maisie[/name_f]. Depends whether that bothers you or not.

I do not feel [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] is popular at all - and I’m ONLY into the weirdest, most unique names… so I don’t know why, but I think the spelling you picked is kind of ugly for a pretty name like this. This name isn’t on the top 1000 names anywhere. Very uncommon.

[name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_f]Karin[/name_f] sounds nice though