Makeover: Laurette

So I was thinking of using [name_f]Laurette[/name_f] as a MN if I have a girl, but the more I think of it the more I am starting to dislike this name. I feel like the name itself is unfinished, as I am used to my grandmother’s name, [name_f]Loretta[/name_f], which ends a lot softer. This MN would be used as a honorary name for my Grandmother, [name_f]Loretta[/name_f] and my mother, [name_f]Lorena[/name_f].

I prefer [name_f]Loretta[/name_f] and [name_f]Lorena[/name_f] over [name_f]Laurette[/name_f].

What about [name_f]Laurel[/name_f]? It combines both names in a similar fashion and has a softer feel than [name_f]Laurette[/name_f].

I also like [name_f]Loretta[/name_f]. I think _____ [name_f]Loretta[/name_f] would be a pretty cute name and definitely suits the vintage names that are popular now.

I prefer [name_f]Loretta[/name_f] to [name_f]Laurette[/name_f]. Other possibilities would be [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] or [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f], and I like opheliawren’s suggestion of [name_f]Laurel[/name_f].

I would use something that starts with Lor- to honor [name_f]Loretta[/name_f] and [name_f]Lorena[/name_f]. (I know it’s the same sound, but I would just prefer it looking like the source.) [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f], [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f], [name_f]Lorna[/name_f], [name_f]Loris[/name_f], [name_f]Lorenza[/name_f]…