Malacai?

I have loved [name_m]Malakai[/name_m] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] for quite a while but I have just now realised that it is only accepted as Malacai [name_u]Ezra[/name_u]
And i have been Looking at [name_m]Malakai[/name_m] for so long that now Malacai seems Weird but its actually a combination of [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] and [name_m]Malakai[/name_m] I guess so maybe its Not so weird after all

[name_f]My[/name_f] question is… What do you think of Malacai [name_u]Ezra[/name_u]? (Nn: [name_u]Micah[/name_u], [name_u]Kai[/name_u], Mac)

I feel like I’d have to get used to Malacai, because like you, it feels like [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] and [name_m]Malakai[/name_m] blended. Still, the sound is the same and I think it would grow on me once I’ve seen it around

1 Like

i like this spelling just as much ! the c gives it a softer and more subdued vibe, and works better to get the nickname micah / mac especially

1 Like

I much prefer [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] or [name_m]Malakai[/name_m]. Is there any reason you can’t just stick with [name_m]Malakai[/name_m] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u]? [name_u]Or[/name_u] is the issue that you prefer the look of Malacai?

1 Like

Malacai Ezra looks fine to me. I like the nickname options.

I assume it has to do with Portugese naming laws.

2 Likes

Its just because Malacai is accepted and [name_m]Malakai[/name_m] isnt so I dont really have much of a choice

1 Like

Yess it does

Accepted for what? I am confused on the context but I think all the spellings are fine.

1 Like

I have a list of names from where I can choose the ones I would like to use
And since [name_m]Malakai[/name_m] has a K it would get misspelled so the name isnt accepted because it cant creat donuts about the writting