Male family names for GIRL middle name

Hello! I’m back! I was active here three years ago, when I was pregnant with my first daughter. I wanted to name her [name_f]Aili[/name_f], but my husband was against the difficult spelling. We went with [name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f] for our daughter. [name_f]Leah[/name_f] just because we liked it, and [name_f]Irene[/name_f] to honor my grandmother.

Now I am expected baby girl number 2! I would like another family honor name, but I don’t like the sound of my mom’s two names:
Taryl
[name_f]Lynne[/name_f]

So, I’m looking at other male family members’ for my girl’s MIDDLE name.

Help me “feminize” any of these, please:

[name_m]Franz[/name_m]
[name_u]Michael[/name_u]
[name_m]Heller[/name_m]
[name_m]Tod[/name_m]
[name_m]Curt[/name_m]
[name_m]Matthew[/name_m]
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m]

THANKS!!!

[name_m]Franz[/name_m] - [name_f]Frances[/name_f], [name_f]Francesca[/name_f], [name_f]Francine[/name_f], [name_f]Ansley[/name_f]

[name_u]Michael[/name_u] - [name_f]Michaela[/name_f], [name_f]Mya[/name_f], [name_f]Mia[/name_f], [name_u]Micah[/name_u]

[name_m]Heller[/name_m] - [name_f]Hera[/name_f], [name_f]Helen[/name_f], [name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f]

[name_m]Tod[/name_m] - [name_f]Tove[/name_f], [name_f]Tori[/name_f], [name_f]Dot[/name_f]/[name_f]Dottie[/name_f]/[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f], [name_f]Teodora[/name_f]/[name_f]Theodora[/name_f]

[name_m]Curt[/name_m] - [name_f]Colette[/name_f], [name_f]Kirsty[/name_f], [name_u]Courtney[/name_u]

[name_m]Matthew[/name_m] - [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_u]Mattia[/name_u], [name_u]Marlow[/name_u], [name_f]Maxine[/name_f], [name_u]Mattie[/name_u]

[name_m]Daniel[/name_m] - [name_f]Danielle[/name_f], [name_f]Daniella[/name_f], [name_f]Diane[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]

Some variations on your mum’s names, in case you change your mind:
Taryl - [name_f]Tara[/name_f], [name_f]Taryn[/name_f], [name_f]Lyra[/name_f], [name_f]Tyra[/name_f], [name_f]Carol[/name_f], [name_u]Taylor[/name_u], [name_f]Talia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lynne[/name_f] - [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f], [name_f]Ellyn[/name_f]

Thanks so much!

Would [name_f]Talia[/name_f] be a good smoosh of Taryl and [name_f]Lynne[/name_f]? Or maybe [name_m]Talyn[/name_m]? [name_f]Taryn[/name_f]? Or maybe even [name_f]Tia[/name_f]-[name_u]Lynn[/name_u]? I don’t know if that’s an option, but worth a shot.

These are most likely repeats from PP, but I’ll try…
[name_m]Franz[/name_m] - [name_f]Francesca[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], [name_u]Frankie[/name_u]
[name_u]Michael[/name_u] - [name_f]Michaela[/name_f], [name_u]Mica[/name_u]
[name_m]Heller[/name_m] - [name_f]Helen[/name_f], [name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_f]Ellen[/name_f], [name_f]Elena[/name_f]
[name_m]Tod[/name_m] - [name_f]Theodora[/name_f]
[name_m]Curt[/name_m] - [name_f]Kirsty[/name_f], [name_f]Kirsten[/name_f]
[name_m]Matthew[/name_m] - [name_f]Mattea[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m] - [name_f]Danielle[/name_f], [name_f]Daniella[/name_f]

[name_m]Just[/name_m] to add [name_f]Danica[/name_f] to those mentioned for [name_m]Daniel[/name_m].

Thank you!

Would you consider [name_f]Tara[/name_f] or [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] to honour your mom?

[name_u]Michael[/name_u]- [name_f]Michelle[/name_f], also love the suggestion of [name_f]Michaela[/name_f]
[name_m]Matthew[/name_m]- others suggested them, but I love [name_f]Mattea[/name_f] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m]- also suggested by others, [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] or [name_f]Daniela[/name_f]

I appreciate it!

[name_u]Taliesin[/name_u] might be a nice conflation of Taryl and [name_f]Lynne[/name_f].