Mandy Moore and Taylor Goldsmith

Any guesses for their second son?

I guessed [name_u]August[/name_u] for them back in 2021, so I’m super excited to see what they pick this time around!

[name_f]My[/name_f] ideas for them so far are:

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] (Teddy or Theo), [name_u]Everett[/name_u] (Rhett), [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] (Max or Wells), [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], [name_u]Wesley[/name_u], [name_u]Oliver[/name_u], [name_m]Calvin[/name_m], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], [name_u]Arthur[/name_u], [name_u]Henry[/name_u], [name_u]Jonah[/name_u], [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], [name_u]Julian[/name_u], [name_u]Elliot[/name_u], and [name_u]Finn[/name_u]!

4 Likes

Oh, I love your guesses! I haven’t got anything original, but I’m so excited for them to have another little boy. How lovely. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

On second thought… a few ideas I’d have for a brother to [name_u]August[/name_u] are [name_m]Peter[/name_m], [name_m]Phineas[/name_m], [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m], and [name_u]Royce[/name_u]!

1 Like

I love [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] and [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] for them! [name_u]Gus[/name_u] and [name_u]Finn[/name_u] would be all kinds of adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I love their sons name… August Harrison “Gus”.
Some great guessses on here already, I havent got any to add but I do think it will be another name that lends itself to a great nickname.

1 Like

i had a weird feeling they’d their first little guy judah taylor, so i’m gonna throw that in the mix!

august harrison & judah taylor gus and jude :camping:

i could also see something like ira, sawyer, finley, fletcher, or graham! i’d also love to see the middle name milo, since her and milo ventimiglia are close friends!

1 Like

I agree!

1 Like

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] is so cute with [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m]! I would love to see [name_u]Milo[/name_u] as a middle name too!

1 Like