Marceline Ivy Matilda...

My number one name of the moment is [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], but I have a few questions…

1. What do you think of this combo?

2. Is it better than just [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]?

3. Which nickname do you prefer for [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] - [name_f]Mara[/name_f], [name_f]Marcie[/name_f] or [name_f]Mim[/name_f]? Or feel free to suggest an alternative.

4. If it was between [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] or [name_f]Mara[/name_f] as a first name, which would you prefer?

5. What middle name(s) would YOU pair with [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] or [name_f]Mara[/name_f]?

Thanks so much!

Bumping this as it got knocked off page 1 already…

Hello, my name is [name_f]Marcelina[/name_f] and I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] it! Tottalky give this name to your daughter.It’s beautiful,unusual,femine and just PERFECT.[name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] is gorgeous and stunning.I don’t middle name.About nn I always insist that noone can ever call me by my nn because I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] my name so much!So I don’t go by a nn. For possible nn that would be pretty and gorgeous are [name_f]Marcy[/name_f] and [name_f]Celine[/name_f]![name_u]LOVE[/name_u] MY NAME!IT’S SO PRETTY,STUNNING, AND GORGEOUS!TOTTALY GO FOR IT![name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] IT!

I don’t care for [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] & [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] together, they just clash in style to me. [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is beautiful, or [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], or [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Marceline[/name_f], or [name_f]Mara[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]. [name_f]Mara[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] sounds slightly better. I like the nn [name_f]Mim[/name_f], or [name_f]Mara[/name_f] but just prefer [name_f]Mara[/name_f] as the given name.

I have to agree with this.

1. Is it better than just [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]? Yes

2. Which nickname do you prefer for [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] - [name_f]Mara[/name_f], [name_f]Marcie[/name_f] or [name_f]Mim[/name_f]? I like [name_f]Mara[/name_f] & [name_f]Mim[/name_f]!

3. If it was between [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] or [name_f]Mara[/name_f] as a first name, which would you prefer? [name_f]Mara[/name_f] as I’m not a (-)celine fan at all.

4. What middle name(s) would YOU pair with [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] or [name_f]Mara[/name_f]? I don’t know about [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] but I’d pair [name_f]Mara[/name_f] with [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] (I didn’t think long enough about it to come up with something more original)

1. What do you think of this combo? I love it! I think it’s absolutely stunning. I find [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] to be gorgeous.

2. Is it better than just [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]? Yes. [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] can clash, but I personally feel that with [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] between them they become much smoother.

3. Which nickname do you prefer for [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] - [name_f]Mara[/name_f], [name_f]Marcie[/name_f] or [name_f]Mim[/name_f]? Or feel free to suggest an alternative. I don’t care for [name_f]Mara[/name_f] or [name_f]Marcie[/name_f], but [name_f]Mim[/name_f] is adorable.

4. If it was between [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] or [name_f]Mara[/name_f] as a first name, which would you prefer? [name_f]Marceline[/name_f].

5. What middle name(s) would YOU pair with [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] or [name_f]Mara[/name_f]? [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f], [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u], [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f].

1. What do you think of this combo? Really nice…I’m particularly fond of [name_f]Marceline[/name_f]. Elegant.

2. Is it better than just [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]? Yes. I can do without the [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] but throwing the [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] in between really helps it out.

3. Which nickname do you prefer for [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] - [name_f]Mara[/name_f], [name_f]Marcie[/name_f] or [name_f]Mim[/name_f]? [name_f]Mim[/name_f] is my favorite. Initials make a cute nickname = win! Sometimes nicknames spawn other nicknames, I feel like [name_f]Mim[/name_f] could eventually morph into [name_f]Mimi[/name_f] which is still cute.

4. If it was between [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] or [name_f]Mara[/name_f] as a first name, which would you prefer? [name_f]Marceline[/name_f]. More complex and alluring than [name_f]Mara[/name_f]. [name_f]Mara[/name_f] is a bit masculine or cold to me. I don’t like it.

5. What middle name(s) would YOU pair with [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] or [name_f]Mara[/name_f]? @spiderweb had great recommendations. Others that come to mind would be [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Jonquil[/name_f], [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Acacia[/name_f], [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Allegra[/name_f], [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Caprice[/name_f], [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u], [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Yvette[/name_f]

I totally agree with this!

I like [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] itself, but [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] Matilida is cute too. If I tweaked the middle spot a bit I’d want to use [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Fay[/name_f] (or another ay/ey ending name, preferably short and sweet)
As for nn, I think [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] is fine without one, but as names almost always get shortened, I use [name_f]Marce[/name_f] or [name_f]Marcie[/name_f].
I would definitely go with [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] over [name_f]Mara[/name_f] anytime.

[name_f]Marcy[/name_f] or Cici for a nick name would be cute for [name_f]Marceline[/name_f]. If all three get used I definitely like [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] breaking up the longer M names. [name_f]Mara[/name_f] is simple and cute as well.

Thanks so much for your helpful comments and suggestions!!

It’s pretty, I like it.

2. Is it better than just [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]?
    Yes, the [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] breaks up the double M nicely.

3. Which nickname do you prefer for [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] - [name_f]Mara[/name_f], [name_f]Marcie[/name_f] or [name_f]Mim[/name_f]? Or feel free to suggest an alternative.
    [name_f]Mara[/name_f] is one of my favourite names, so definitely [name_f]Mara[/name_f].

4. If it was between [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] or [name_f]Mara[/name_f] as a first name, which would you prefer?
    Personally, [name_f]Mara[/name_f].

5. What middle name(s) would YOU pair with [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] or [name_f]Mara[/name_f]?
    I think your combo is lovely as it is, although I would prefer [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Mathilde[/name_f] or [name_f]Mara[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Mathilde[/name_f].

1. What do you think of this combo? I love it! The flow is great!

2. Is it better than just [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]? Yes. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] adds some color and breaks up the alliteration while keeping it there!

3. Which nickname do you prefer for [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] - [name_f]Mara[/name_f], [name_f]Marcie[/name_f] or [name_f]Mim[/name_f]? Or feel free to suggest an alternative. [name_f]Mim[/name_f] is very cute, using the initials. I do prefer [name_f]Marcie[/name_f] to [name_f]Mara[/name_f] for this name. You could also consider [name_f]Lena[/name_f] and [name_f]Cece[/name_f].

4. If it was between [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] or [name_f]Mara[/name_f] as a first name, which would you prefer? [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] for sure!

5. What middle name(s) would YOU pair with [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] or [name_f]Mara[/name_f]? Middles [name_f]Brielle[/name_f] or [name_f]Giselle[/name_f] would sound nice. Also, [name_f]Joy[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_u]Wynn[/name_u] or [name_f]Paige[/name_f] are cute short middles.

1. It sounds very distinguished, and the flow is nice.

2. Yes, I like it better than this combo.

3. [name_f]Mara[/name_f] would be my choice.

4. [name_f]Mara[/name_f]. But that’s down to me preferring shorter names for first names and longer for middles. They’re both nice names objectively. [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] fits better with the names in your signature, imo.

[name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Ebba[/name_f]
[name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]
[name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f]
[name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

[name_f]Mara[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Mara[/name_f] [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Mara[/name_f] Nanami
[name_f]Mara[/name_f] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]
[name_f]Mara[/name_f] [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f]

[name_f]Marceline[/name_f] is stunning. I think as a combo it’s a little much all together. I’d prefer just [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] or [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Tilda[/name_f]…Other combos that come to mind…
[name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Leonie[/name_f]
[name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]
[name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] (it seems I like an 'L ’ middle with [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] :slight_smile:
[name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]

For nn I like [name_f]Marce[/name_f], [name_f]Marnie[/name_f], [name_f]Mim[/name_f] (so cute!!!) [name_f]Minnie[/name_f].

[name_f]Mara[/name_f] is ok but I much prefer [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] or [name_f]Marcella[/name_f].