March?

What do you think of the name [name]March[/name] for a boy?
[name]Do[/name] you like the nickname [name]Archie[/name]?
[name]How[/name] would you imagine a boy/man named [name]March[/name] (nn [name]Archie[/name])?

I like the name [name]March[/name]. If you can use [name]June[/name], [name]May[/name], [name]August[/name], I think [name]March[/name] will fit in and stand out nicely. I don’t think it needs a nickname.

Good luck!

I’m not feeling [name]March[/name] and it could be a name that bullies could easily pick on. Perhaps the name [name]Miller[/name] or [name]Magnus[/name] could interest you.

Wow, def interesting, but I think it is nice. I think it is a good name, and it would be nice to see more month names used aside from the usual ones.

I like the name [name]March[/name], but more so for a girl. I knew a girl named [name]March[/name] once. I think it may have been short for [name]Marsha[/name]. Either way, I think you should stick to [name]August[/name] if you like month names for boys.

[name]Love[/name] [name]March[/name]! One of my favorites! Reminds me the [name]March[/name] sisters from [name]Little[/name] Women.

I think it’s handsome and it is my birth month so I have considered it. I think it could make a striking mn.