Marcus ???

[name]Baby[/name] #4 is due in [name]August[/name], we have three girls, since we don’t know gender I would like to have names for both picked out (my DH is 100% sure it is a girl) for all of the girls we agreed on [name]Marcus[/name] if it was a boy we have just never agreed on a middle name. His pick is [name]Marcus[/name] [name]Arnold[/name], [name]Arnold[/name] after his grandfather whom he was close with. I do not love the middle name but also don’t hate it. What should I do??? Another thing that is on my mind is that all 5 of us currently have gender neutral middle names should I worry about keeping this going…it was not done on purpose with our girls, as a matter of fact I just realized it a few weeks ago.

SO questions:

1. What do you think of [name]Marcus[/name] [name]Arnold[/name]?
  2. [name]Do[/name] I need to consider our gender neutral middle names for this next one?

I love [name]Marcus[/name]! And no, I don’t think you need to consider it, necessarily. I think it’s nice your husband wants to honor his grandfather, but if you don’t love it, it’s ok to say so. Maybe there’s another way to tie his grandfather in while using a different name.

I have a good friend named [name]Marcus[/name] so I like the name, not too fond of [name]Arnold[/name] because it’s nms but it sounds nice with [name]Marcus[/name] and it’s really meaningful. I think it’s a nice name :slight_smile:

1. I love [name]Marcus[/name], but I really dislike [name]Arnold[/name].
  2. Could you give us some examples of the gender neutral middle names you have in mind?

minorbeatrice I don’t have any ideas with [name]Marcus[/name] yet…our other family names are:

[name]Mark[/name] [name]Carroll[/name]
[name]Tara[/name] [name]Lee[/name]
[name]Madelyn[/name] [name]Jo[/name]
[name]Alayna[/name] [name]Grey[/name]
[name]Clayre[/name] [name]Rylee[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name] ???

Would appreciate any thougths on other middle names :slight_smile:

For some reason, I am not liking the flow of [name]Marcus[/name] and [name]Arnold[/name] together. Some gender neutral middle name ideas:

[name]Marcus[/name] [name]Ashley[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name] [name]Bo[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name] [name]Dale[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name] [name]Grier[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name] [name]Jay[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name] [name]Lynn[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name] [name]Noel[/name] (pronounced [name]NOLE[/name])
[name]Marcus[/name] [name]Paige[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name] [name]Poe[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name] [name]Ray[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name] [name]Tatum[/name]

For some reason, I am not liking the flow of [name]Marcus[/name] and [name]Arnold[/name] together. Some gender neutral middle name ideas:

[name]Marcus[/name] [name]Ashley[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name] [name]Bo[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name] [name]Dale[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name] [name]Grier[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name] [name]Jay[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name] [name]Lynn[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name] [name]Noel[/name] (pronounced [name]NOLE[/name])
[name]Marcus[/name] [name]Paige[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name] [name]Poe[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name] [name]Ray[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name] [name]Tatum[/name]

[name]How[/name] about [name]Marcus[/name] [name]Arno[/name]? Close to [name]Arnold[/name], but not as stuffy.