Margaret Alice

Our top girls name right now is [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Alice[/name], nicknamed [name]Maisie[/name].
[b]

1. What do you think of [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Alice[/name]?

2. What do you imagine a girl named [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Alice[/name] to look / act like?

3. What would you name a sister and a brother to [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Alice[/name]?[/b]

Thank you a lot for answering.

1. I Think [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Alice[/name] is a lovely classic combination. [name]Margaret[/name]'s not my favourite name but I do like it and I love most of the adorable nn’s! [name]Alice[/name] softens the strong feel of [name]Margaret[/name] nicely and is one of my favourite names :slight_smile:

2. I imagine a girl called [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Alice[/name] to be sweet and well behaved, intelligent and opinionated with a little bit of a cheeky side. I imagine a WOMAN called [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Alice[/name] to be down to earth and friendly but with a lot of class and elegance about her. I really can’t say for looks as I think it could suit many different colourings, sizes etc!

3. I’d name [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Alice[/name]'s baby sister:

[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] nn [name]Bea[/name]
[name]Lillian[/name] [name]Grace[/name] nn [name]Lilly[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]June[/name] nn [name]Cora[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]May[/name] nn [name]Elsa[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Claire[/name] nn [name]Josie[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Rose[/name] nn [name]Lydie[/name]

I’d name [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Alice[/name]'s baby brother:

[name]James[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] nn [name]Jamie[/name]
[name]William[/name] [name]Harvey[/name] nn [name]Will[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Lucas[/name] nn [name]Benji[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] nn [name]Danny[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Lennox[/name] nn [name]Nate[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] nn [name]Seb[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] that helps! Best of luck :slight_smile:

1. What do you think of [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Alice[/name]? I love it, though ideally I’d pick [name]Alice[/name] [name]Marguerite[/name]. But [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Alice[/name] is lovely and classic!

2. What do you imagine a girl named [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Alice[/name] to look / act like? I don’t know, nice, smart? [name]Brown[/name] hair?

3. What would you name a sister and a brother to [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Alice[/name]? [name]Clara[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] [name]William[/name].

1. What do you think of [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Alice[/name]?
    I love it, especially the nn [name]Maisie[/name]!

2. What do you imagine a girl named [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Alice[/name] to look / act like?
    Blond, with blue or green eyes, well-behaved, outgoing and friendly.

3. What would you name a sister and a brother to [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Alice[/name]?
    Boys: [name]James[/name], [name]Peter[/name], [name]Charles[/name] or [name]Elliot[/name].
    Girls: [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Lydia[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name].

I love the name! Great choice. I think a TON of names sound great with [name]Margaret[/name]!

Thank you all for your feedback! I’m glad you all like it. :slight_smile: I know [name]Margaret[/name] isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but there’s something about it on a little girl that makes me swoon.

As for your suggestions, you guys are right on the money! A lot of the names you’ve suggested are on our longer lists.

For girls, I like:
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Elisabeth[/name] ([name]LOVE[/name] THIS ONE)
[name]Josephine[/name] *** ([name]LOVE[/name] THIS ONE)
[name]Lillian[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] ([name]LOVE[/name] THIS ONE)
[name]Claire[/name]

And for boys, we both like:
[name]James[/name]
[name]Alexander[/name]
[name]William[/name]
[name]Charles[/name]

:slight_smile:

Another combo I’ve been considering for a sister to [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Alice[/name] is [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Augusta[/name]. M isn’t so sure about it though.