Margaret Rose?

I love the idea of my first daughter being called [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]: [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] would honour my late grandmother and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] would honour my other late grandmother and I’s middle names. However I love the nickname [name_f]Daisy[/name_f].

Would it be acceptable to use [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] even though she would be known as [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] by most people? Does it matter that she would basically be called [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]?

Put them together - [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

[name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is lovely, and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is a really common nickname for [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]. i do like the idea of [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] formally but [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] daily.

Gorgeous choice!

I think it is a beautiful choice! I wouldn’t worry overly about the coordination of the nickname and the middle. I think it is fine.

It’s rare to actually use the middle in everyday use so I wouldn’t worry about the double flower. I love the name!!! [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is adorable for when she’s young and she can grow into [name_f]Margaret[/name_f].

[name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] called [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is wonderful!

Beautiful name! I don’t think it the whole [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] thing would be an issue. It’s an established nickname for [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]. People go by nicknames all the time :slight_smile:

I think it’s sweet. I immediately think of [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] who affectionately went by [name_f]Margot[/name_f] which is another darling nickname choice. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is fine and quite sweet!

I think [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is nice, and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is a sweet nickname. Middle names are not often used with nicknames, so I don’t think [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a problem.

Probably not an issue, but just so you’re aware, [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] waswas the full name of [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] ([name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] II’s sister).

ETA: I see @autumnskye mentioned [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] while I was typing. Sorry for the repeat.

Thank you for the kind comments! I feel so much better about having this name on my list now, I love the name so much due to the connections and this makes me feel better about the double flower names. :heart:

I think it’s lovely.