Margaux and Elio

Which [name_m]Elio[/name_m] / [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] combos are your favourites?

[name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_m]Bastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]

[name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] / [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]
[name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u] / [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u]
[name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] / [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
Margaux Beatrix / Margot Beatrix

When it comes to actually naming a second child, if we have another girl the spelling of [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] would be dependent on my partner - he may prefer [name_f]Margot[/name_f], which I also love. For some reason, I actually prefer [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] to [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] but otherwise I like both ways.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts you have!

Elio [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] is my favorite [name_m]Elio[/name_m] combo. I love how they sound together!! I like [name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u], too, but I just love how [name_m]Elio[/name_m] and [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] go together, so I had to choose that one.

Margot [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] is definitely my favorite [name_f]Margot[/name_f]/Margaux combo. I love the alliteration here, and the names are great ones! I also liked [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u], but I just like this more than it. [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u] is still really good, though!

I must say that I much prefer [name_f]Margot[/name_f] to [name_f]Margaux[/name_f]. [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] just looks ugly, and very hard to pronounce, imo. Not many people know that [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] is the same as [name_f]Margot[/name_f]. You could also spell it [name_f]Margo[/name_f], if that would be something y’all prefer.

1 Like

Elio [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]

1 Like

Another vote for [name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]. I don’t mind the spelling of [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] but I prefer [name_f]Margo[/name_f] or [name_f]Margot[/name_f] when partnered with [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] because the x at the end of both doesn’t sit well with me! If you don’t mind the spelling of [name_f]Margo[/name_f], I think I prefer how [name_f]Margo[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] looks slightly more than [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] but both are gorgeous :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I like [name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] best!

1 Like

Elio [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] & [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]

Though [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] are also great, I just really loved the cadence and alliteration of [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] – really spunky and sweet!

1 Like

Elio [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] is breathtaking! (maybe I’m a bit biased because [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] is one of my favorite boys combo.

I prefer [name_f]Margot[/name_f] over [name_f]Margaux[/name_f], but either way paired with [name_f]Lyra[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is a beautiful combo. I think [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] would be my top choice. I think [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], with all those -x are a bit harsh to see written? [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] otherwise looks softer

1 Like

Elio [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] is so beautiful! I also like [name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] a lot.

Margot/Margaux [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] is so pretty and sweet! I also like [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] & [name_f]Margot[/name_f]/Margaux [name_u]Scout[/name_u]!

1 Like

My personal favourites are [name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]

1 Like

Elio [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] and [name_f]Margo[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]. I love both of them and also the spelling of [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] although sometimes the simpler spelling is the easiest to wear.

1 Like

[name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] and [name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] are both absolutely wonderful!

I love [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u]! [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] is also beautiful!

1 Like

Elio [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] and [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]! Stunning

1 Like

Elio [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] + [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]

1 Like

Elio [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] & [name_f]Margo[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u]

1 Like

My favourites are [name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]!

All the best

1 Like

I love your list! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite spelling is [name_f]Margot[/name_f]. I adore all the middle names you picked. I think [name_f]Margaux[/name_f]/Margot [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] doesn’t flow as well as the other options, but that may change with the surname.

I can’t pick my favorites! I think I would go with [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] & [name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u], but I’m not sure.

I love the following sets:
[name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_m]Bastian[/name_m]/Jasper & [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] & [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u]
[name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]/Bastian & [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]

1 Like

I prefer the [name_f]Margot[/name_f] spelling, but all of your combos are absolutely lovely! [name_m]Elio[/name_m] and [name_f]Margaux[/name_f]/Margot go so well together!
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] is so sweet, and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is just so spunky and classic at the same time, they’re my favorites of the [name_f]Margot[/name_f]/Margaux combos. [name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] is just so handsome, it’s my favorites from the [name_m]Elio[/name_m] list, followed closely by [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]. If I had to make a sibset from the lists, I would go with [name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f].
You have such lovely lists though, you really can’t go wrong with any of them!

1 Like