Margaux and Genevieve

My three favorite girl names right now are [name_f]Margaux[/name_f], [name_f]Estella[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]. I feel like [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] and [name_f]Estella[/name_f] are sisters names and [name_f]Estella[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] are sisters names. I wonder if [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] are too “matching,” they’re both very [name_m]French[/name_m] sounding. Also, I tend to like short, Hebrew names for boys and I wonder if that would go with naming a daughter, [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] or even [name_f]Margaux[/name_f]. What do you think?

I love all 3 names but I’d much prefer [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_f]Estelle[/name_f], and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]. [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] seems over the top to me and kind of faux [name_m]French[/name_m]… And [name_f]Estella[/name_f] is lovely but I think [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] is sleeker. I think they work a bit better as sisters this way.

[name_f]Margaux[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] don’t seem too matchy to me, and with [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] in their I think it balances out to a lovely, well-rounded sibset. By looking at your signature, your boy names are a bit different than the girls, but that’s okay to me, I still believe they would all complement each other nicely!

By the way, I love the Frech spelling of [name_f]Margaux[/name_f]–in fact, I can’t decide between [name_f]Margo[/name_f] or [name_f]Margaux[/name_f], but seeing another berry consider it is making me lean more towards the -gaux ending!

I think the three names sound lovely together. [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] are a great sibling pair as well. I do prefer the spelling [name_f]Margo[/name_f], though.

Swap [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] for [name_f]Estella[/name_f].

I, myself, am a fan of [name_f]Margaux[/name_f], but would rather prefer [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]. I’m not a big fan of the name [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], but the more Welsh/English [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] appeals to me. But, perhaps if you changed the spelling to [name_f]Margot[/name_f]/[name_f]Margo[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] wouldn’t seem too overboard?