Margot, Elizabeth, Grant, Caleb

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Berries!

[name_f]My[/name_f] first post, but wanted to share my top boy names and girl names. I am pretty stuck on the first names, but the middles are flexible still. Last name begins with H and is two syllables.

[name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] (boy)
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] (boy)

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] (girl)
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Mercer[/name_u] (girl)

Looking for feedback and any other suggestions that seem similar to our taste! Thanks.

1 Like

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to Forums!
I love your [name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f]!!
I also really love [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] and [name_u]Mercer[/name_u] but not so much [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] & [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] (personally).
[name_u]Mercer[/name_u] is SO cool though! I think It’d be really unique/fresh as a first name even!

1 Like

You have a nice list! [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] is my favourite combo, and I also like [name_f]Margot[/name_f].

Other suggestions:

Isaac
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]
[name_m]Desmond[/name_m]
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m]
[name_m]Joseph[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_u]Laurence[/name_u]
[name_m]Dawson[/name_m]
[name_u]Oliver[/name_u]
[name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_m]Bauer[/name_m]
[name_m]Cole[/name_m]

Sophia
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_u]Willow[/name_u]
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f]
[name_u]Marie[/name_u]
[name_f]Aurelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Katherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_m]Grant[/name_m] Leonard - handsome and strong

Caleb Elliot - a nice balance between soft and sharp sounds

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] Colette - love the [name_u]French[/name_u] flair

Elizabeth Mercer - not such a fan of this, sorry. [name_u]Mercer[/name_u] is a bit awkward and I find it a bit underwhelming compared to your other choices. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Mercy[/name_f]? [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u]?

1 Like

Love [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f]!

1 Like

Me too, thank you!!

I love your list!! [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] and [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] are my favorites. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is a beautiful name but have mixed fillings about [name_u]Mercer[/name_u]. I could think of suggestions but honestly I think your list is perfect. I’d go with [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_m]Grant[/name_m].